Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2020 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@PixelSpiral
I love that!! The glowing parts are really pretty and it has a very unique looking aesthetic

@Thunderwyvern
The treetrunks is an interesting idea, and the nocturne ghosts look very pretty!

@RubieKanary
Very interesting! I like the criss-cross wings on one too. The knives and dice are fitting! My initial worry was that FR wouldn't approve knives but other skins have them so I see no reason to not

@HeadlessKing
Night fume is really cool! My only worry is either 1) The actual lines are not dark enough over the colours to be seen clearly or 2) you made the actual lines that lime colour which is lighter than the cloud which would be against the rules
However, very interesting idea so I hope with a bit fixing up it wins!

@Vovina
Both of those skins are SICK! Esp. Encroaching, I like the shady bits almost 'wavering' around

@fayeskies
Beyond the veil is so pretty! The glowing eye, the spectres, and the skeleton being seen at certain parts is aaaah

@MintheTea
Very creepy and shadowy aesthetic, I like it!

@Atramentia
I enjoy the wavery, drippy look that has! I wasn't too convinced on first shot but with some previews I really like that!

@PixelSpiral
I love that!! The glowing parts are really pretty and it has a very unique looking aesthetic

@Thunderwyvern
The treetrunks is an interesting idea, and the nocturne ghosts look very pretty!

@RubieKanary
Very interesting! I like the criss-cross wings on one too. The knives and dice are fitting! My initial worry was that FR wouldn't approve knives but other skins have them so I see no reason to not

@HeadlessKing
Night fume is really cool! My only worry is either 1) The actual lines are not dark enough over the colours to be seen clearly or 2) you made the actual lines that lime colour which is lighter than the cloud which would be against the rules
However, very interesting idea so I hope with a bit fixing up it wins!

@Vovina
Both of those skins are SICK! Esp. Encroaching, I like the shady bits almost 'wavering' around

@fayeskies
Beyond the veil is so pretty! The glowing eye, the spectres, and the skeleton being seen at certain parts is aaaah

@MintheTea
Very creepy and shadowy aesthetic, I like it!

@Atramentia
I enjoy the wavery, drippy look that has! I wasn't too convinced on first shot but with some previews I really like that!

- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Just took a look and only a couple caught my eye but I’m S O B B I N G black goopy tears

@Atramentia @Nonsense

Lookifthesedontgetnoticed imgonnariot I would die for these skincents, Atramentia, I’m definitely eyeing Cool Dude in your shop and I just loved the unique entries so much omg they’re perfectly executed and I would totally buy expensive dragons just for them

@PixelSpiral

It’s a shame you won’t be printing if it doesn’t win! :< But totally understandable, just wanted to let you know I love the glow of it, it comes off perfectly!
Just took a look and only a couple caught my eye but I’m S O B B I N G black goopy tears

@Atramentia @Nonsense

Lookifthesedontgetnoticed imgonnariot I would die for these skincents, Atramentia, I’m definitely eyeing Cool Dude in your shop and I just loved the unique entries so much omg they’re perfectly executed and I would totally buy expensive dragons just for them

@PixelSpiral

It’s a shame you won’t be printing if it doesn’t win! :< But totally understandable, just wanted to let you know I love the glow of it, it comes off perfectly!
@LemonySnaket Thank you very much!
@LemonySnaket Thank you very much!
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
[quote name="LemonySnaket" date="2020-02-06 22:32:20" ] @ PixelSpiral I love that!! The glowing parts are really pretty and it has a very unique looking aesthetic [/quote] [quote name="Kintsugii" date="2020-02-06 23:13:54" ] @ PixelSpiral It’s a shame you won’t be printing if it doesn’t win! :< But totally understandable, just wanted to let you know I love the glow of it, it comes off perfectly! [/quote] thanmks gamers!!
LemonySnaket wrote on 2020-02-06 22:32:20:
@ PixelSpiral
Kintsugii wrote on 2020-02-06 23:13:54:
@ PixelSpiral

thanmks gamers!!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@ProtonBonfire Holy heck where do I even start?? These entries are amazing and crazy detailed. I absolutely love the blue outline on 'Anesthetize'/'Moonshade Hysteria' and the overal magic feel of the whole thing. And 'Moonlit glas'? Maybe my favorite of all entries. I can say with full confidence that I hate pink, but this skin is a very very strong exception. Please ping me for prints if for some reason it doesn't make it @Thunderwyvern Are you kidding me?? That 'Talking tree trunks' accent could not have been any more amazing than it is now, it's stunning, it coud fit onto so many dragons, I need it (Even though I don't have a male snoot. I would get one specifically for this) @Helixexe I am absolutely [i]OBSESSED[/i] with your 'Desecrated'/'Befouled'. I need 2000. It looks like the skin I have on my girl Iwi, but I honestly would prefer yours :O [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50231087] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/675257071331180579/50231087.png[/img] [/url] @Vovina Oh [i]WOW[/i]. Your accents 'Encroaching' and 'The Cold and the Faded' are so good! I love the second one the most. They're both so eerie and amazing @fayeskies I have to admit, I don't like skins at all. But your 'Beyond the Veil' is absolutely stunning, and is making me doubt that opinion just a little bit. If I had to use a skin, I'd make sure it'd be that one! And the second one, 'Bearer of Secrets'? Magical and amazing! Wow :O @Suzunomiya Your 'Gloombound Glow' has so much lore opportunity, and also looks great! I can see myself using that one for a druid! @LemonySnaket Your 'Unilluminated' is so interesting and looks so cool. If it does fail, please ping me when prints are available, I would love to get one or two of those! @Shirarisun 'Let's Play a Game'. Excuse me? [i]THAT[/i]'s a WIP? It's already amazing! How in the world could you possibly make it better? @twmo So much detail in your 'A Trick In Time' accent. There's so much to see! @Saerino Oh darn, that 'Lingered Too Long' accent looks AMAZING! I love it. The mushrooms are adorable
@ProtonBonfire
Holy heck where do I even start?? These entries are amazing and crazy detailed. I absolutely love the blue outline on 'Anesthetize'/'Moonshade Hysteria' and the overal magic feel of the whole thing. And 'Moonlit glas'? Maybe my favorite of all entries. I can say with full confidence that I hate pink, but this skin is a very very strong exception. Please ping me for prints if for some reason it doesn't make it

@Thunderwyvern
Are you kidding me?? That 'Talking tree trunks' accent could not have been any more amazing than it is now, it's stunning, it coud fit onto so many dragons, I need it (Even though I don't have a male snoot. I would get one specifically for this)

@Helixexe
I am absolutely OBSESSED with your 'Desecrated'/'Befouled'. I need 2000. It looks like the skin I have on my girl Iwi, but I honestly would prefer yours :O

50231087.png

@Vovina
Oh WOW. Your accents 'Encroaching' and 'The Cold and the Faded' are so good! I love the second one the most. They're both so eerie and amazing

@fayeskies
I have to admit, I don't like skins at all. But your 'Beyond the Veil' is absolutely stunning, and is making me doubt that opinion just a little bit. If I had to use a skin, I'd make sure it'd be that one!
And the second one, 'Bearer of Secrets'? Magical and amazing! Wow :O

@Suzunomiya
Your 'Gloombound Glow' has so much lore opportunity, and also looks great! I can see myself using that one for a druid!

@LemonySnaket
Your 'Unilluminated' is so interesting and looks so cool. If it does fail, please ping me when prints are available, I would love to get one or two of those!

@Shirarisun
'Let's Play a Game'. Excuse me? THAT's a WIP? It's already amazing! How in the world could you possibly make it better?

@twmo
So much detail in your 'A Trick In Time' accent. There's so much to see!

@Saerino
Oh darn, that 'Lingered Too Long' accent looks AMAZING! I love it. The mushrooms are adorable

@Severynn lol thank you for your enthusiasic compliment!! [s]fact: this skin is inspired by a impulse shopping[/s] I love blend gene. I may breed them when my lair has enough space lmao [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/87c5cb4d6afb448906a4bc7214134ce6/86cb69d2e38946c0-26/s500x750/e17fb53bed0127d6965373ad03e8667777453c3b.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0d813256919916423b186d6c5f9f6e63/f01a0aacf9ee2d97-d0/s400x600/ea3ee6d7ffc1002f69231b242ae8681656026285.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b9ab579692b551d8c7fa37fde2a87dd/f01a0aacf9ee2d97-9c/s1280x1920/366ece9bb3ba03d217c881df1f74b77043f98c20.png[/img] [s]it even has a plague ver[/s] [s]and the bane one was really pink when I was drawing[/s] then I decided to turn it to mist color hahaha I'll ping you if not win~
@Severynn
lol thank you for your enthusiasic compliment!!
fact: this skin is inspired by a impulse shopping
I love blend gene. I may breed them when my lair has enough space lmao
e17fb53bed0127d6965373ad03e8667777453c3b.png
ea3ee6d7ffc1002f69231b242ae8681656026285.png

366ece9bb3ba03d217c881df1f74b77043f98c20.png
it even has a plague ver

and the bane one was really pink when I was drawing
then I decided to turn it to mist color hahaha
I'll ping you if not win~
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
@fayeskies
I'll write compliments about Bearer of Secrets at here huhuhu
I like the way you find lore through items and draw it!! English is not my native language, so I almost don't read the item descripitions, and I really admire players who can read and draw things like this well.
the way you fade the leaf into blue is very creative too

and \NOCS/ \NOCS/
@fayeskies
I'll write compliments about Bearer of Secrets at here huhuhu
I like the way you find lore through items and draw it!! English is not my native language, so I almost don't read the item descripitions, and I really admire players who can read and draw things like this well.
the way you fade the leaf into blue is very creative too

and \NOCS/ \NOCS/
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
@Severynn thank you kindly!! mushrooms are good shapes <3
@Severynn thank you kindly!! mushrooms are good shapes <3
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@BubbleNinja @Severynn thank you! Idk if this good or bad that skins turned out so similar, I didn't really meant to... Just wanted something edgy, and we both used noxtide as reference to where to place eyes on wings
@BubbleNinja @Severynn thank you! Idk if this good or bad that skins turned out so similar, I didn't really meant to... Just wanted something edgy, and we both used noxtide as reference to where to place eyes on wings
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
ive never been particularly interested in the shadow aesthetic but there are so many amazing entries and the contest thread has only been up for a few days...
ive never been particularly interested in the shadow aesthetic but there are so many amazing entries and the contest thread has only been up for a few days...
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16