Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2020 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Goblincat Yes, absolutely! And thank you for your interest!
@Goblincat Yes, absolutely! And thank you for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Spinoride
Wow thanks!
@Spinoride
Wow thanks!
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@Spinoride
Ahhh it’s says the files can’t be viewed becuase they are .zip?

I duunnnno how to make this work
@Spinoride
Ahhh it’s says the files can’t be viewed becuase they are .zip?

I duunnnno how to make this work
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@Shanora

( I’m not the best at explaining, I hope this’ll make sense)

Open the Dropbox app and you’ll see that zip file, tap it once and it should become a blue file folder. (this makes it the psd with all the layers) Once you open procreate and are in the gallery, click import, and then the blue file folder. This’ll make the 750x750 canvas! C:
hope that works, takes some fidgeting around
@Shanora

( I’m not the best at explaining, I hope this’ll make sense)

Open the Dropbox app and you’ll see that zip file, tap it once and it should become a blue file folder. (this makes it the psd with all the layers) Once you open procreate and are in the gallery, click import, and then the blue file folder. This’ll make the 750x750 canvas! C:
hope that works, takes some fidgeting around
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Acacia Do you plan on printing Blind Dates if it doesn't get chosen? If so please add me to a pinglist
@Acacia Do you plan on printing Blind Dates if it doesn't get chosen? If so please add me to a pinglist
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@MaskedAres
You need to add the transparent version as a 350 size too! Letting you know so you don't get disqualified! Good luck in your entry!
@MaskedAres
You need to add the transparent version as a 350 size too! Letting you know so you don't get disqualified! Good luck in your entry!
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
@robotmothpie thank you, I'll get on it right away.
@robotmothpie thank you, I'll get on it right away.
Just from the first two pages, and just the ones liked the most! So many great entries! @FelixEgadrik Rabbit in a hat! I like the magic! @ThistleProse That is a wonderfully creepy one. I don't know, I think the grungy shadows add to the atmosphere. @Limanya Ooh, dice! I wonder how all that goopiness looks with Shadow primal eyes. @Acacia Yay! So happy to see your bats again, I hope this time they get in! @Yftm Ah, that title matches perfectly, and I expect it looks even more impressive on banescales with dark primaries... @Thunderwyvern I want! The broken tree trunks look so real, and the tree spirits are grinning! @RubieKanary Nice floating look, and I really like how all the knives are really different to each other in terms of both blade and handle shape. ~~~~~~~~ @Tigron The code you want is this: [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/G83qy0v.png[/img][/code] What you have is the link to the page with the image on it, which can't turn into an image.
Just from the first two pages, and just the ones liked the most! So many great entries!

@FelixEgadrik Rabbit in a hat! I like the magic!
@ThistleProse That is a wonderfully creepy one. I don't know, I think the grungy shadows add to the atmosphere.
@Limanya Ooh, dice! I wonder how all that goopiness looks with Shadow primal eyes.
@Acacia Yay! So happy to see your bats again, I hope this time they get in!
@Yftm Ah, that title matches perfectly, and I expect it looks even more impressive on banescales with dark primaries...
@Thunderwyvern I want! The broken tree trunks look so real, and the tree spirits are grinning!
@RubieKanary Nice floating look, and I really like how all the knives are really different to each other in terms of both blade and handle shape.

~~~~~~~~

@Tigron The code you want is this:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/G83qy0v.png[/img]
What you have is the link to the page with the image on it, which can't turn into an image.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon Thank you! <3
@MessengerDragon Thank you! <3
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
@MessengerDragon Thank you for your advice! I'll try to make a new example!<3
@MessengerDragon Thank you for your advice! I'll try to make a new example!<3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16