Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="@ProtonBonfire" date="2020-02-06 00:34:57" ] [center][b]Anesthetize / Moonshade Hysteria[/b] [s]: my hand is behind my back[/s] black on left hand is half translucent. wanted to make the left hand have a magical feeling, [s]then seems it became something else inexorably[/s] [img]https://s2.ax1x.com/2020/02/03/1NwJdP.png[/img] [b]Moonlit glas[/b] [s]: a big moon (eclipse?) on my wing[/s] for bane M. yes name is glas not glass~ Moon is half translucent. (move off the topic) Violet's flower language is ''eternal love'' [size=1]one thing for sure, will print this if not win [img]https://s2.ax1x.com/2020/02/04/1DzCqI.png[/img][/center] [/quote] You've probably seen this a lot.. but.. It is beautiful. I don't know how one of these couldn't win ^^
@ProtonBonfire wrote on 2020-02-06 00:34:57:
Anesthetize / Moonshade Hysteria
: my hand is behind my back
black on left hand is half translucent.
wanted to make the left hand have a magical feeling, then seems it became something else inexorably
1NwJdP.png
Moonlit glas
: a big moon (eclipse?) on my wing
for bane M. yes name is glas not glass~ Moon is half translucent.
(move off the topic) Violet's flower language is ''eternal love''

one thing for sure, will print this if not win
1DzCqI.png
You've probably seen this a lot.. but..
It is beautiful. I don't know how one of these couldn't win ^^
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
@rabitx3 if your skin doesn't win, can I be on the pinglist for it?
@rabitx3 if your skin doesn't win, can I be on the pinglist for it?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat oh wow absolutely!
@Goblincat oh wow absolutely!
9190861a4b528f42e4f8a8a0ac4c2bf089c97fb8.png
@RabitX3 i love your entry!
@RabitX3 i love your entry!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist thank you! [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
@Slaytheist thank you!
9190861a4b528f42e4f8a8a0ac4c2bf089c97fb8.png
@shroudrat @Redsparrow @Blaiddsumu @Vovina

if y'all don't win and decide to print your entries id love a ping!
@shroudrat @Redsparrow @Blaiddsumu @Vovina

if y'all don't win and decide to print your entries id love a ping!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Vovina Heya, if either Encroaching or The Cold and The Faded doesn't win, I'd love to be pinged for a print.

@Basukkio Same to your Shady Swindler accent.

@Raire I love the little clouds, please also ping me if you decide to print.

@Acacia If this should somehow not win, which I really hope it does because it's super cute and creative, please, please ping me.
@Vovina Heya, if either Encroaching or The Cold and The Faded doesn't win, I'd love to be pinged for a print.

@Basukkio Same to your Shady Swindler accent.

@Raire I love the little clouds, please also ping me if you decide to print.

@Acacia If this should somehow not win, which I really hope it does because it's super cute and creative, please, please ping me.
shop_banner.png
There are so many great entries, I just try to sum up my favourites:

@WolverineTuc I don't even like snappers, but with that accent winning, I will need a lovely girl to wear it. I love those small eyes and the grinning moon.

@LemonySnaket I like how simple that skin is, but giving the dragon a darker look and deepen the shadows. I really like it!

@Atramentia I needed a second look at vanashing act to understand, that the dragon is almost gone. I really love it!

@locallitporeon I'm a sucker for good moon themed things, and the moon in the swirl of the tail is super cute!

@Shuppet What shall I say, I laughed so hard at the name, and I'm a sucker for Boggys... so I want tthat accent, and it is also cute and creative.. and, I hope so it wins!

@Pac1fity love it, always hear a song when looking at it, and I love that evil grinning mirror in the mirror XD

@Sherushi more Bogsneak accents, yay! I really like the purple and gold, and I love the eyes. It really looks like she will start reading from your claws or puuls out a crystall orb... or a cup of tea ^^

@Clya Pearlcatcher, woohoo... I like those runes circles, the soft glow.

@cucumbertea that is just cute. nothing more to say, I really like what you did and the sparks at the end of the wand are my favourite part^^
There are so many great entries, I just try to sum up my favourites:

@WolverineTuc I don't even like snappers, but with that accent winning, I will need a lovely girl to wear it. I love those small eyes and the grinning moon.

@LemonySnaket I like how simple that skin is, but giving the dragon a darker look and deepen the shadows. I really like it!

@Atramentia I needed a second look at vanashing act to understand, that the dragon is almost gone. I really love it!

@locallitporeon I'm a sucker for good moon themed things, and the moon in the swirl of the tail is super cute!

@Shuppet What shall I say, I laughed so hard at the name, and I'm a sucker for Boggys... so I want tthat accent, and it is also cute and creative.. and, I hope so it wins!

@Pac1fity love it, always hear a song when looking at it, and I love that evil grinning mirror in the mirror XD

@Sherushi more Bogsneak accents, yay! I really like the purple and gold, and I love the eyes. It really looks like she will start reading from your claws or puuls out a crystall orb... or a cup of tea ^^

@Clya Pearlcatcher, woohoo... I like those runes circles, the soft glow.

@cucumbertea that is just cute. nothing more to say, I really like what you did and the sparks at the end of the wand are my favourite part^^
2wowe9.jpg
Oh my god, sorry for such a long reply, I somehow missed the pings >_<

@Lishadra

Thank you for the fav! <3

@Naramyon @Kisk

Thanks a lot for your nice words and support! <3
Oh my god, sorry for such a long reply, I somehow missed the pings >_<

@Lishadra

Thank you for the fav! <3

@Naramyon @Kisk

Thanks a lot for your nice words and support! <3
@Kisk thanks... :>