Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Merc's Skin Boutique- new lim SDM 3/7
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138
@NowViewing

Added, thanks a bunch!
@NowViewing

Added, thanks a bunch!
@Khayria
@Daemonengrau
@shadesofchaos
@Goblincat
@Carolynmbp
@NowViewing

You all can go ahead and send payment and I'll submit the second run as soon as I can! Thank you!
@Khayria
@Daemonengrau
@shadesofchaos
@Goblincat
@Carolynmbp
@NowViewing

You all can go ahead and send payment and I'll submit the second run as soon as I can! Thank you!
Run 2 has been submitted!
Run 2 has been submitted!
Small update today, I'll be working on silver and softer gold versions of Nobility soon, hope to have them released within the next week or two! They will most likely have slight additions/changes so that they aren't exact recolors - most likely a little more filigree/metalwork on the horns on the face!
Small update today, I'll be working on silver and softer gold versions of Nobility soon, hope to have them released within the next week or two! They will most likely have slight additions/changes so that they aren't exact recolors - most likely a little more filigree/metalwork on the horns on the face!
May I please get a copy of nobility? Also please add me to your general pinglist. Thank you
May I please get a copy of nobility? Also please add me to your general pinglist. Thank you
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
~commenting so I can come back later
~commenting so I can come back later
@winterprism

Sure thing! You can go ahead and send payment now if you're ready - I've got a couple slots left on the second run that was already submitted. Thanks a bunch!
@winterprism

Sure thing! You can go ahead and send payment now if you're ready - I've got a couple slots left on the second run that was already submitted. Thanks a bunch!
Last two copies of Nobility from run 2 are on the AH now for purchase if anyone is interested, direct AH link HERE

Last two copies of Nobility from run 2 are on the AH now for purchase if anyone is interested, direct AH link HERE

[center][b] ARGENT NOBILITY[/b] 750G [img]https://i.imgur.com/FSr3WkF.png[/img] Hi everyone! Finally got around to recoloring a silver version of Nobility - here's "Argent Nobility"! It has a couple slight lineart changes from the original, primarily a little more tail and horn decoration. This one is limited to a max of 20 copies. Pings were here, I apologize for any mispings! [/center]

ARGENT NOBILITY

750G

FSr3WkF.png

Hi everyone! Finally got around to recoloring a silver version of Nobility - here's "Argent Nobility"! It has a couple slight lineart changes from the original, primarily a little more tail and horn decoration. This one is limited to a max of 20 copies.

Pings were here, I apologize for any mispings!
@Mercenary

Slot for Argent Nobility please?
@Mercenary

Slot for Argent Nobility please?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138