Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brahk's Accents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43
@detrimentsLament Sure thing!

@nephelle Did you want to be put on a specific skin or just my general list?
@detrimentsLament Sure thing!

@nephelle Did you want to be put on a specific skin or just my general list?
8LqSkmN.png
@brahkest

general list please! and do you still have slots/copies of epitaph and praetor?
@brahkest

general list please! and do you still have slots/copies of epitaph and praetor?
525nephelle.png
@nephelle
Sure thing! I don't have anymore of epitaph (I can put you on that list too if you'd like) and I have 1 more copy of praetor on the AH for 500g
@nephelle
Sure thing! I don't have anymore of epitaph (I can put you on that list too if you'd like) and I have 1 more copy of praetor on the AH for 500g
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest
I love your accents! I have my eye on some of those Banescale ones, hoping they get reprinted soon. There’s a lack of Banescale skins that I actually like, but yours are amazing! Also, could you put me on the pinglist for “IT'S IN THE WATER? It fits one of my Guardians perfectly. I would put myself on the list, but I’m on mobile and my phone is being stupid.

Edit: Just realized that there's a copy of "IT'S IN THE WATER" on the AH, could you possibly put it on hold for me while I earn up the treasure?
@Brahkest
I love your accents! I have my eye on some of those Banescale ones, hoping they get reprinted soon. There’s a lack of Banescale skins that I actually like, but yours are amazing! Also, could you put me on the pinglist for “IT'S IN THE WATER? It fits one of my Guardians perfectly. I would put myself on the list, but I’m on mobile and my phone is being stupid.

Edit: Just realized that there's a copy of "IT'S IN THE WATER" on the AH, could you possibly put it on hold for me while I earn up the treasure?
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@StormyPhoenix29
Thank you! I hope to print more soon, but I have another bane skin in the works so that might be distracting me haha

And yup! Took it off the AH to hold. Feel free to pm me whenever you're ready to snag it :)
@StormyPhoenix29
Thank you! I hope to print more soon, but I have another bane skin in the works so that might be distracting me haha

And yup! Took it off the AH to hold. Feel free to pm me whenever you're ready to snag it :)
8LqSkmN.png
@brahkest could i be put down for greased threads (the normal version not the shardflank version.) Thank you!
@brahkest could i be put down for greased threads (the normal version not the shardflank version.) Thank you!

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
@Alyzeh
Sure thing!
@Alyzeh
Sure thing!
8LqSkmN.png
[size=2]@KingTulip @Seraph822 @Neflo @Aenstrian @firtarian @DrSocks @Demagogue @RosalindeSol @StormyPhoenix29 @detrimentsLament[/size] More copies of Epitaph are now on the AH for either 500g or 500kt! [b]EPITAPH[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=18&gender=0&skin=33052&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=33052] [/columns]
@KingTulip @Seraph822 @Neflo @Aenstrian @firtarian @DrSocks @Demagogue @RosalindeSol @StormyPhoenix29 @detrimentsLament

More copies of Epitaph are now on the AH for either 500g or 500kt!

EPITAPH
dummy?breed=18&gender=0&skin=33052&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
8LqSkmN.png
[size=2]@scarecrane @TheEndOfAutumn @slaytheist @Leannaa @Erujayy @Lionsong @Elextra @bedfordblack @Halfoss @CoffeeClaws @shirenu @Xemriss @condemn @VeranaStorm @Cynil @Exlann @Mudsdale @pokemonbutch @Hazeledpoppy @unhappyjoker @Madrigalism @GuardParade @thegracefuldeer @snapdragoon @Aenstrian @Neflo @Mangusto @ShadedRaven @Mikada @DrSocks @Hnai @hannibals @Pressia @Demagogue @Diamondsnake @Turnaboutkid @DrSocks @Diamondbacked @RosalindeSol @nephelle @Gimmethemprimals @jazzghost @Binardown @Illuso @Grune[/size] F Bane version of Epitaph now on the AH, 500g/500kt~ [b]ELEGY[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=35034&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=35034] [/columns]
@scarecrane @TheEndOfAutumn @slaytheist @Leannaa @Erujayy @Lionsong @Elextra @bedfordblack @Halfoss @CoffeeClaws @shirenu @Xemriss @condemn @VeranaStorm @Cynil @Exlann @Mudsdale @pokemonbutch @Hazeledpoppy @unhappyjoker @Madrigalism @GuardParade @thegracefuldeer @snapdragoon @Aenstrian @Neflo @Mangusto @ShadedRaven @Mikada @DrSocks @Hnai @hannibals @Pressia @Demagogue @Diamondsnake @Turnaboutkid @DrSocks @Diamondbacked @RosalindeSol @nephelle @Gimmethemprimals @jazzghost @Binardown @Illuso @Grune

F Bane version of Epitaph now on the AH, 500g/500kt~

ELEGY
dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=35034&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
8LqSkmN.png
Can I be added to Elegy, Blorpleberry and None So Worthless, please? These are all so lovely !!!
Can I be added to Elegy, Blorpleberry and None So Worthless, please? These are all so lovely !!!
FORUM_SIGNATURE.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43