Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { flook's accents } skydancer f <3
could you put me down for luna luna and it all returns to nothin? also, i'd be very happy to just. pay for multiple copies of it all returns to nothin if needed so it prints!! it's a dream skin of mine, so i would happily do anything to help you reprint it <3
could you put me down for luna luna and it all returns to nothin? also, i'd be very happy to just. pay for multiple copies of it all returns to nothin if needed so it prints!! it's a dream skin of mine, so i would happily do anything to help you reprint it <3
@umbers I actually think a few users were also interested in it all returns so I am thinking of doing a reprint of that after I’m done with this skin! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@umbers I actually think a few users were also interested in it all returns so I am thinking of doing a reprint of that after I’m done with this skin!
ampharos.gif 21 | any pronouns | about me | accents | art
@flook oh, I must've missed that, sorry! Still, I want a slot, thank you ^^
@flook oh, I must've missed that, sorry! Still, I want a slot, thank you ^^
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@Pudgykookaburra @hat17 @spacepunk @kiteM Hi friends! I think I am just going to do a 5-print run for this skin so whenever you’re able to please send payment via pm or one way cr [emoji=owl size=1]
@Pudgykookaburra @hat17 @spacepunk @kiteM

Hi friends! I think I am just going to do a 5-print run for this skin so whenever you’re able to please send payment via pm or one way cr
I think I picked a generally bad time to release a skin w/ the new modern concerns but I was really eager to start making them again so that’s on me. I am just happy to release anything at all and I am happy for the interest I have gotten, this skin was fun to make ^_^ Gonna send this one off to print then work on some more accent ideas I have and maybe reprint a few old skins soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I think I picked a generally bad time to release a skin w/ the new modern concerns but I was really eager to start making them again so that’s on me. I am just happy to release anything at all and I am happy for the interest I have gotten, this skin was fun to make ^_^

Gonna send this one off to print then work on some more accent ideas I have and maybe reprint a few old skins soon
Would it be okay to pay via PA when it comes in? ^^; I've stretched my gems a lil too thin and need to make some more before I can pay LOL but if you'd rather me do so immediately, let me know! <3
Would it be okay to pay via PA when it comes in? ^^; I've stretched my gems a lil too thin and need to make some more before I can pay LOL but if you'd rather me do so immediately, let me know! <3
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@spacepunk I don't mind, should have enough for the blueprint
@spacepunk I don't mind, should have enough for the blueprint
@flook
Just to double check, is it 800g? :)
@flook
Just to double check, is it 800g? :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 yes!
@hat17 yes!
submitted! hopefully there are no issues w/ the shadows :')
submitted! hopefully there are no issues w/ the shadows :')