Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 196
@Katalist

oh my goodness, i'm so sorry for the late response! i have thrown a wig on her and i am quite satisfied with how she looks rn <3 your work is amazing, thank you for creating ^^

and i love your swampy darling as well! such beautiful colors, i had to give her some love ^^ and her lore!! i love her.
@Katalist

oh my goodness, i'm so sorry for the late response! i have thrown a wig on her and i am quite satisfied with how she looks rn <3 your work is amazing, thank you for creating ^^

and i love your swampy darling as well! such beautiful colors, i had to give her some love ^^ and her lore!! i love her.
Red-Bonsai-SIg-new.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
FRpixel-bonsai.png
@Slaytheist

Wow he looks incredible! That came out perfect, thank you for showing me!

@BloodQueen I went back and had a peek - I love her black apparel and the wig is spectacular! Thank you so much for your appreciation, I love the swamp vibes!
@Slaytheist

Wow he looks incredible! That came out perfect, thank you for showing me!

@BloodQueen I went back and had a peek - I love her black apparel and the wig is spectacular! Thank you so much for your appreciation, I love the swamp vibes!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

thank you again, and you're very welcome!! ahh i love it so much <33 oh would you mind adding me to your pinglist? thank you and have a wonderful day/night ^^
@Katalist

thank you again, and you're very welcome!! ahh i love it so much <33 oh would you mind adding me to your pinglist? thank you and have a wonderful day/night ^^
Red-Bonsai-SIg-new.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
FRpixel-bonsai.png
@BloodQueen Sure thing! I've added your name <3 Thank you! :D
@BloodQueen Sure thing! I've added your name <3 Thank you! :D
chlZfGD.png
Heya-

I'm just wondering if chicken tenders ever got a release? It's such a pretty accent, but I didn't see it in either database.
Heya-

I'm just wondering if chicken tenders ever got a release? It's such a pretty accent, but I didn't see it in either database.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

No, chicken tenders never got a release. I actually haven't sent it into for printing approval at all.

Possibly in the future.
@Spooner

No, chicken tenders never got a release. I actually haven't sent it into for printing approval at all.

Possibly in the future.
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz - Oh, okay! Would be more than happy to buy a 2-print blueprint for it so you can submit, if that helps at all.

Otherwise, would love a ping should you choose to release it~
@eearz - Oh, okay! Would be more than happy to buy a 2-print blueprint for it so you can submit, if that helps at all.

Otherwise, would love a ping should you choose to release it~
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Well if it isn't a blast of nostalgia! Completely related to the accent shop, i'm afraid, but i still have my boy i won from you in a raffle many years ago. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12773958][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/127740/12773958_350.png[/img][/url] Welcome to our accent shop! I too hope that eearz releases chicken tenders, maybe if i bug them enough...
@Spooner Well if it isn't a blast of nostalgia! Completely related to the accent shop, i'm afraid, but i still have my boy i won from you in a raffle many years ago.
12773958_350.png

Welcome to our accent shop! I too hope that eearz releases chicken tenders, maybe if i bug them enough...
chlZfGD.png
I am pinging to inform a new feature I am going to introduce. I am an artist that likes to make a bunch of sketches of designs but seem to lose interest in it overtime, but can't seem to let go of it and thus never finishing it. So I am going to offer these sketches to become a custom for you. [b]What does this mean?[/b] I will be offering a certain amount of sketches for a set price (can be either USD/gems or only USD depending on the design) for you to claim to become a custom skin for you. It works the same as a custom skin, but instead the ideas and theme has already been decided. Think of it as a sponsorship. [b]What happens if there are new designs?[/b] I will be pinging my custom pinglist for any new future designs that I have released or change in the feature. This time I am pinging both my general and custom pinglist because this is new and I would like everyone to know this feature exists. Things to note: [LIST] [*][b]Most of these sketches are only offered mainly in the colours shown (which means depending on what you're asking I can change certain small parts), however some sketches can have certain colour pallete exceptions that I am willing to do/offer. Please ask me for more information if you're curious/confused.[/b] [*]Final design can be different from the sketch. Minor modifications may be negotiated, please ask me for more information about this if you're curious/confused [*]Some sketches are available for both gems/USD while others are only available for USD [*]Ordering one of these is the same as ordering a custom from me, so [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2805341#post_41859280]all custom rules apply[/url] [*][b]Personal Customs that you order directly from me will take higher priority to finish first[/b] [*]I may reclaim the sketch for myself if no one claimed the sketch yet [*]I will ping my custom pinglist for any new rules or if there are any new designs [*][b]First come first serve [/b] [*]New rules may be added over time. Please PM or ping me in the main shop if you've got any questions [*][b]Please DO NOT trace/edit/heavily reference my sketches[/b] [/LIST] To order just ping me with the name of the sketch [b]All available skin sketches are going to be in the bio of this dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70257705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702578/70257705_350.png[/img][/url] [b]general:[/b] [size=1]@WHDE @Vovina @BlazeBlue @Chivalry @eonflute @Saintess @exp @Stellatrix13 @Leannaa @Qualia @FenJi @momiji @Isyrii @cartel @JackyCat @Scorporius @Aica @Laeyein @narrenschiff @Hjaldr @scaramouche @fruitbatt @zerobotic @COparade @liturgies @sureputo @Yeechen @kijauni @Lun @NorthernBluee @ladylilitu @Halcandra @ezelia @Resorant @foliage @BreezeFeather @Rohi @dragonnmr @Reisiger @sakanapanda @Gormanghaste @Diamondsnake @jianghu @AWB @crogge @AkaneChaan @Nemalu @OuchWorm @Psi @Keyina @PtolemyII @chasegirl @Wrath @Sucrose @PlatonicPluto @doniider @Helmi @airemarshal @Vader @Aqualia @Petrichord @Spooner @MythicalViper @Hardycat @lyricalmyxteries @goromi @Kymris @mintea00 @Searen @kirmon64 @Amayai @Waleskayu @nineofsin @marchpanes @ambidexgame @bedfordblack @Kaio @Vyrelord @pirix @DannaSukaira @Coramoor @Xemriss @ItMeansHope @menghuancat @mmuted @dragonpals @Littlepotato711 @crystallarium @toska @Zelai @pacem @hahoe @Zelrune @Pecha @NexusEden @Tynethyne @KasumiDragon @chuchuana @Lunyra @GrimdarkRoxy @Killi @kyaniite @RealmKeeper @AikoHosokawa @irony @puppicino @montromising @scarletskyz @Rauv @Kaixin @Sionainn @final @burial @Jinoga @kragar @cucurbit @SleepyTomato @Xirei @Katalist @silverbrook @ikunoche @Eagles @Crim @Shougoney @Mima @Purpose @LucidDreams @above @Xolrit @harmonywish @Necramancy @crogge @GreenAtlas @butcherbaby @Sic @iodine @RosalindeSol @Urza @Sekine @Argente @Ico @ItsGigglez @erisalia @Gaston @Malachite @N3WV01D @heycharlie @Asphalt @summerwar @Soupy @plaguenurse @Kurbis @Akashiyuki @Mikada @lugia492 @Vanitatum @Effervessa @bonivich @GermanicNordic @Kaohgumy @Flail @Suspended @cloudfilledskies @KyuuBird @cholesky @anrei @Alliope @andersbegabt @Dierdre @Meii @Artefact [/size] [b]custom:[/b] [size=1]@Katalist @mintea00 @Laeyein @Psi @Saintess @liturgies @butcherbaby @ladylilitu @final @yum @Heresy @GermanicNordic [/size] I apologize for any unwanted pings
I am pinging to inform a new feature I am going to introduce. I am an artist that likes to make a bunch of sketches of designs but seem to lose interest in it overtime, but can't seem to let go of it and thus never finishing it. So I am going to offer these sketches to become a custom for you.

What does this mean?
I will be offering a certain amount of sketches for a set price (can be either USD/gems or only USD depending on the design) for you to claim to become a custom skin for you. It works the same as a custom skin, but instead the ideas and theme has already been decided. Think of it as a sponsorship.

What happens if there are new designs?
I will be pinging my custom pinglist for any new future designs that I have released or change in the feature. This time I am pinging both my general and custom pinglist because this is new and I would like everyone to know this feature exists.

Things to note:
  • Most of these sketches are only offered mainly in the colours shown (which means depending on what you're asking I can change certain small parts), however some sketches can have certain colour pallete exceptions that I am willing to do/offer. Please ask me for more information if you're curious/confused.
  • Final design can be different from the sketch. Minor modifications may be negotiated, please ask me for more information about this if you're curious/confused
  • Some sketches are available for both gems/USD while others are only available for USD
  • Ordering one of these is the same as ordering a custom from me, so all custom rules apply
  • Personal Customs that you order directly from me will take higher priority to finish first
  • I may reclaim the sketch for myself if no one claimed the sketch yet
  • I will ping my custom pinglist for any new rules or if there are any new designs
  • First come first serve
  • New rules may be added over time. Please PM or ping me in the main shop if you've got any questions
  • Please DO NOT trace/edit/heavily reference my sketches

To order just ping me with the name of the sketch

All available skin sketches are going to be in the bio of this dragon:

70257705_350.png

general:
@WHDE @Vovina @BlazeBlue @Chivalry @eonflute @Saintess @exp @Stellatrix13 @Leannaa @Qualia @FenJi @momiji @Isyrii @cartel @JackyCat @Scorporius @Aica @Laeyein @narrenschiff @Hjaldr @scaramouche @fruitbatt @zerobotic @COparade @liturgies @sureputo @Yeechen @kijauni @Lun @NorthernBluee @ladylilitu @Halcandra @ezelia @Resorant @foliage @BreezeFeather @Rohi @dragonnmr @Reisiger @sakanapanda @Gormanghaste @Diamondsnake @jianghu @AWB @crogge @AkaneChaan @Nemalu @OuchWorm @Psi @Keyina @PtolemyII @chasegirl @Wrath @Sucrose @PlatonicPluto @doniider @Helmi @airemarshal @Vader @Aqualia @Petrichord @Spooner @MythicalViper @Hardycat @lyricalmyxteries @goromi @Kymris @mintea00 @Searen @kirmon64 @Amayai @Waleskayu @nineofsin @marchpanes @ambidexgame @bedfordblack @Kaio @Vyrelord @pirix @DannaSukaira @Coramoor @Xemriss @ItMeansHope @menghuancat @mmuted @dragonpals @Littlepotato711 @crystallarium @toska @Zelai @pacem @hahoe @Zelrune @Pecha @NexusEden @Tynethyne @KasumiDragon @chuchuana @Lunyra @GrimdarkRoxy @Killi @kyaniite @RealmKeeper @AikoHosokawa @irony @puppicino @montromising @scarletskyz @Rauv @Kaixin @Sionainn @final @burial @Jinoga @kragar @cucurbit @SleepyTomato @Xirei @Katalist @silverbrook @ikunoche @Eagles @Crim @Shougoney @Mima @Purpose @LucidDreams @above @Xolrit @harmonywish @Necramancy @crogge @GreenAtlas @butcherbaby @Sic @iodine @RosalindeSol @Urza @Sekine @Argente @Ico @ItsGigglez @erisalia @Gaston @Malachite @N3WV01D @heycharlie @Asphalt @summerwar @Soupy @plaguenurse @Kurbis @Akashiyuki @Mikada @lugia492 @Vanitatum @Effervessa @bonivich @GermanicNordic @Kaohgumy @Flail @Suspended @cloudfilledskies @KyuuBird @cholesky @anrei @Alliope @andersbegabt @Dierdre @Meii @Artefact

custom:
@Katalist @mintea00 @Laeyein @Psi @Saintess @liturgies @butcherbaby @ladylilitu @final @yum @Heresy @GermanicNordic

I apologize for any unwanted pings
Nqjrgqm.png
I also forgot to mention, but I have one custom slot open.
I also forgot to mention, but I have one custom slot open.
Nqjrgqm.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 196