Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 195 196
Aaah I'm so glad! Thank you for the lovely review and comment - Nelph is definitely one of the coolest dragons on this site now. It suits her so well! Thank you!

And yes, just a little spicy reference to wrap things up!

@WHDE
Aaah I'm so glad! Thank you for the lovely review and comment - Nelph is definitely one of the coolest dragons on this site now. It suits her so well! Thank you!

And yes, just a little spicy reference to wrap things up!

@WHDE
chlZfGD.png
Next batch is in, and i am taking orders for the fourth run of all recolours! This will probably be the last run before Thundercrack, so get a preorder while they're cheap!
Next batch is in, and i am taking orders for the fourth run of all recolours! This will probably be the last run before Thundercrack, so get a preorder while they're cheap!
chlZfGD.png
@katalist

do your customs happen to be open for USD right now? (The two sections of your storefront have conflicting information aldjsflsdjf)
I've been treating myself to custom Emperor accents from my favorite artists, and I would love to get one from you! :3c
@katalist

do your customs happen to be open for USD right now? (The two sections of your storefront have conflicting information aldjsflsdjf)
I've been treating myself to custom Emperor accents from my favorite artists, and I would love to get one from you! :3c
@Cynderbark pfffft of course they're conflicting, good job me. Either way, a question is always good. I can do a custom accent for you, but there will be a delay until I get around to doing it right now. I have 2 months of internships starting next week correlating with assignments and 2 other custom jobs.
I can certainly put your name down and then message you when we're closer to the date? But at the moment it's pretty far away.
The slots are open, just not publicly advertised cause the wait is pretty killer.
@Cynderbark pfffft of course they're conflicting, good job me. Either way, a question is always good. I can do a custom accent for you, but there will be a delay until I get around to doing it right now. I have 2 months of internships starting next week correlating with assignments and 2 other custom jobs.
I can certainly put your name down and then message you when we're closer to the date? But at the moment it's pretty far away.
The slots are open, just not publicly advertised cause the wait is pretty killer.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

dude, a skin from you is worth the wait :,D

I would be glad to be put on a waitlist and contacted when you have free time. 2 months, or even a bit longer is perfectly fine. A PM is the best way to reach me!

-

Ah, and I'll briefly explain the details of the comm here, just so the waiting won't be in vain (in case this isn't the kind of commission you'd be comfortable with) :,D
And if you would be able to give a quote, please do! It's alright if your prices change, even an approximate will help.
BTW You don't have to memorize any of this either, I'll repost it if/when I get your PM ^^

SO
I've been getting skins which fit in my emperor tab.
This will likely be 1 copy only (with permission for you to print yourself a copy). I may however be weak enough in the moment to order more copies/purchase alternate colors.
I prefer ~50-75% coverage. I like a little bit of the dragon to peak out underneath :3c
The skin should contain at least 1 additional dragon head. Other elements are the artist's choice!

The skin can be for a male or female imperial. Choice is yours.
Color schemes with majority red, orange, green, or brown will fit best into my lair!

From your collection, these are some of my favorites. Something in the same vein as these would certainly make me happy!
- for the BONES. The water/galaxy effect is also stunning
- much like your most recent angel skin, I like this one for the wings! and the elements of nature would be welcome among my emperor legion.
- the details on those wings are to die for. The anatomy alterations are also just insane :,D
@Katalist

dude, a skin from you is worth the wait :,D

I would be glad to be put on a waitlist and contacted when you have free time. 2 months, or even a bit longer is perfectly fine. A PM is the best way to reach me!

-

Ah, and I'll briefly explain the details of the comm here, just so the waiting won't be in vain (in case this isn't the kind of commission you'd be comfortable with) :,D
And if you would be able to give a quote, please do! It's alright if your prices change, even an approximate will help.
BTW You don't have to memorize any of this either, I'll repost it if/when I get your PM ^^

SO
I've been getting skins which fit in my emperor tab.
This will likely be 1 copy only (with permission for you to print yourself a copy). I may however be weak enough in the moment to order more copies/purchase alternate colors.
I prefer ~50-75% coverage. I like a little bit of the dragon to peak out underneath :3c
The skin should contain at least 1 additional dragon head. Other elements are the artist's choice!

The skin can be for a male or female imperial. Choice is yours.
Color schemes with majority red, orange, green, or brown will fit best into my lair!

From your collection, these are some of my favorites. Something in the same vein as these would certainly make me happy!
- for the BONES. The water/galaxy effect is also stunning
- much like your most recent angel skin, I like this one for the wings! and the elements of nature would be welcome among my emperor legion.
- the details on those wings are to die for. The anatomy alterations are also just insane :,D
@Cynderbark well I can certainly do that, even with a little wait! I have drawn emperors before, if you want to have a little peek at the last adopt I designed before I closed the adopt shop. So I do feel comfy with emperors.

Hey but a bone emperor does sound super cool though... And I ate with the wings! I can caressing have a play and see what I can do :)
@Cynderbark well I can certainly do that, even with a little wait! I have drawn emperors before, if you want to have a little peek at the last adopt I designed before I closed the adopt shop. So I do feel comfy with emperors.

Hey but a bone emperor does sound super cool though... And I ate with the wings! I can caressing have a play and see what I can do :)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

ooh yes I see the emperor adopt :D super pretty <3 and the expressions are so dynamic as well

Glad to hear you'd be up for this! I think bone emperor would be awesome too *w*

In that case, I shall patiently await your message in the future! :) Thank you so much!
@Katalist

ooh yes I see the emperor adopt :D super pretty <3 and the expressions are so dynamic as well

Glad to hear you'd be up for this! I think bone emperor would be awesome too *w*

In that case, I shall patiently await your message in the future! :) Thank you so much!
Salutations, Pray might I be added to your ping list and by chance will you ever be doing Herald of Dawn in any other colour? If so I would love that so much! Heres is my darling Merveille (Her name in french means wonder) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70929846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709299/70929846_350.png[/img][/url] Your Herald of Dawn not only inspired her name, but her entire lore, thank you truly so very very much!
Salutations,

Pray might I be added to your ping list and by chance will you ever be doing Herald of Dawn in any other colour? If so I would love that so much!

Heres is my darling Merveille (Her name in french means wonder)

70929846_350.png

Your Herald of Dawn not only inspired her name, but her entire lore, thank you truly so very very much!
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
@Katalist

Apologies!! I missed a few PA’s (60 hour work weeks, aaah)
Would it be possible to have them relisted? It was the F Imp accents..I have the gems ready, I just forgot to pick them up D:
@Katalist

Apologies!! I missed a few PA’s (60 hour work weeks, aaah)
Would it be possible to have them relisted? It was the F Imp accents..I have the gems ready, I just forgot to pick them up D:
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
@Cynderbark no problem, I'll let you know when I am so that for you!

@ScribeJustinian salutations! I can add you to my pinglist, however sadly as herald of dawn is now a site skin, I cannot print any recolours of festival skins. That being said, that skin matches Merveille perfectly. Her eyes even match!
@Cynderbark no problem, I'll let you know when I am so that for you!

@ScribeJustinian salutations! I can add you to my pinglist, however sadly as herald of dawn is now a site skin, I cannot print any recolours of festival skins. That being said, that skin matches Merveille perfectly. Her eyes even match!
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 195 196