Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 196
@decomposedcarrot added! Thank you!
@Barrdwing thank you for your support!
@decomposedcarrot added! Thank you!
@Barrdwing thank you for your support!
chlZfGD.png
Hello! Please add me to a slot for all three of the new undertide skincents.
Hello! Please add me to a slot for all three of the new undertide skincents.
item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
Your art is awesome!I really love everyone of them but my purse quite empty. Please add me to the list of Gryphon's Folly(red one ).
Your art is awesome!I really love everyone of them but my purse quite empty. Please add me to the list of Gryphon's Folly(red one ).
Thank you both! I have added you down.
Thank you both! I have added you down.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
Could you please add me for a copy of Gryphon's Folly(red one)?
@Katalist
Could you please add me for a copy of Gryphon's Folly(red one)?
@Katalist Hiyas! I saw a little while ago that you had a spare copy of [item= skin: victory screech]. Do you still have it, and if you do, would you be willing to part with it for mixed currency?
@Katalist

Hiyas! I saw a little while ago that you had a spare copy of Skin: Victory Screech . Do you still have it, and if you do, would you be willing to part with it for mixed currency?
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
@Chingoo yes I do still have it! Send me a CR please with currency totalling 950 gems (print price) and I'll attach my last copy for you.

@/Hakurou thank you! I have added your name down.
@Chingoo yes I do still have it! Send me a CR please with currency totalling 950 gems (print price) and I'll attach my last copy for you.

@/Hakurou thank you! I have added your name down.
chlZfGD.png
I've put myself down for some slots, I may have to save up for custom recolors of these griffins eventually @.@ They're adorable!

Just a heads up, I'll probably need an extra week or two to pay for them with all the other Undertide skins that have come out.
I've put myself down for some slots, I may have to save up for custom recolors of these griffins eventually @.@ They're adorable!

Just a heads up, I'll probably need an extra week or two to pay for them with all the other Undertide skins that have come out.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII
Thank you! And that's okay, I anticipated that with the release of a new breed :)
@PtolemyII
Thank you! And that's okay, I anticipated that with the release of a new breed :)
chlZfGD.png
Just saw the new coatls in the database and o my lord I better not miss the release for them *0* they are gorgeous!! Are they going to be print limited or unlimited print for a limited time? Really don't want to miss it but the end of the year is such a busy period ;w;
Just saw the new coatls in the database and o my lord I better not miss the release for them *0* they are gorgeous!! Are they going to be print limited or unlimited print for a limited time? Really don't want to miss it but the end of the year is such a busy period ;w;
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 196