Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2020
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Appleturnovr There you go, correct dimensions for you to update your post with :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/PzVDNvL.png[/img] Gotta say, I really like this one n__n
@Appleturnovr
There you go, correct dimensions for you to update your post with :3
PzVDNvL.png

Gotta say, I really like this one n__n
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@deoxtri
ahh thank you so much!!! ill edit asap
@deoxtri
ahh thank you so much!!! ill edit asap
rFCSVpf.png
Icefield Aurora is a gift. A gift I hope to get...because seriously. I’m in. Love.
Icefield Aurora is a gift. A gift I hope to get...because seriously. I’m in. Love.
TBD
[quote name="Deoxtri" date="2020-01-15 13:03:29" ] @Appleturnovr There you go, correct dimensions for you to update your post with :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/PzVDNvL.png[/img] Gotta say, I really like this one n__n [/quote] Yes, that is a cool one. I also like Hinataras gaoler skin! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxHZRSb5/IceWitch.png[/img] Give me more Gaoler skins [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Deoxtri wrote on 2020-01-15 13:03:29:
@Appleturnovr
There you go, correct dimensions for you to update your post with :3
PzVDNvL.png

Gotta say, I really like this one n__n
Yes, that is a cool one.

I also like Hinataras gaoler skin!
IceWitch.png
Give me more Gaoler skins
oSaCDzd.png
@TFlover
you don't need to have a skin/accent blueprint to enter
just use the PSD from this site and open them in any art program that supports layers, blocking layers and groups. After that, you can begin coloring. Please remember that skins and accents are not counted if even a tiny pixel goes out of the dragon silhouette. Also you can change the color of shadows and lineart as long as it stays visibly darker than the color it sits on top of.

When your art is finished, be sure to save it as 350X350 pixels .png file. PNG's allow to make background transparent.

Accent is a part skin that covers small area of a dragon
Skins can cover the whole area of a dragon.
Skincent is a version of accent + skin where you can add more things, claiming more space.

Before i forget:When sumbitting finished art of your skin, you must change layers into clipping masks. Do it only if you are making accent. This way, only the accent will be visible on a transparent background, as it should be.

I am bad at explaining things, so you should better read this article for more detailed information. If this isn't enough, you can still ask people on FR forums! There will always be someone to help :>
@TFlover
you don't need to have a skin/accent blueprint to enter
just use the PSD from this site and open them in any art program that supports layers, blocking layers and groups. After that, you can begin coloring. Please remember that skins and accents are not counted if even a tiny pixel goes out of the dragon silhouette. Also you can change the color of shadows and lineart as long as it stays visibly darker than the color it sits on top of.

When your art is finished, be sure to save it as 350X350 pixels .png file. PNG's allow to make background transparent.

Accent is a part skin that covers small area of a dragon
Skins can cover the whole area of a dragon.
Skincent is a version of accent + skin where you can add more things, claiming more space.

Before i forget:When sumbitting finished art of your skin, you must change layers into clipping masks. Do it only if you are making accent. This way, only the accent will be visible on a transparent background, as it should be.

I am bad at explaining things, so you should better read this article for more detailed information. If this isn't enough, you can still ask people on FR forums! There will always be someone to help :>
I know how the basic creaton works since I have about almsot a thousand unfinished skins and accents (hence why I'm trying to save up those precious gems to apply them to FR).

and yes i know how both accent and skins work I read the custom skins page (something eveyrone should do before jumping into something they aren't familliar with) plus I've been aound since 2015 on FR so I've seen all the come and goes

I just think that you need the proper blueprint to submit it to the entry, I've never entered any elemental skin contests so I have no idea how that works other than what you read on every page, especially since you need to know what you have to obli by, Although it would be helpful to newer users if they were more detailed on how to enter or what you need to enter.

not trying to be rude or anything, just really don't like hearing something i know/heard once lol

I wish firend of mine would enter, she has precious designs ;.;
I know how the basic creaton works since I have about almsot a thousand unfinished skins and accents (hence why I'm trying to save up those precious gems to apply them to FR).

and yes i know how both accent and skins work I read the custom skins page (something eveyrone should do before jumping into something they aren't familliar with) plus I've been aound since 2015 on FR so I've seen all the come and goes

I just think that you need the proper blueprint to submit it to the entry, I've never entered any elemental skin contests so I have no idea how that works other than what you read on every page, especially since you need to know what you have to obli by, Although it would be helpful to newer users if they were more detailed on how to enter or what you need to enter.

not trying to be rude or anything, just really don't like hearing something i know/heard once lol

I wish firend of mine would enter, she has precious designs ;.;
@tflover you don't need a blueprint to submit to the contest- if you win, the site prints it! You only need a blueprint if you don't win but still want to make the skin.
@tflover you don't need a blueprint to submit to the contest- if you win, the site prints it! You only need a blueprint if you don't win but still want to make the skin.
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
aah! Ok makes sense, thanks ^^
aah! Ok makes sense, thanks ^^
@tflover I HAS BEEN SUMMON >:o
@tflover I HAS BEEN SUMMON >:o
@Wintercat96

your images aren’t working for some reason? not quite sure why, your tags look ok...

@Wintercat96

your images aren’t working for some reason? not quite sure why, your tags look ok...

__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16