Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Marine Mandala - WC F Accent [350g]
1 2 3
@kijauni Yes, got you down. Thank you for the interest! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@kijauni

Yes, got you down. Thank you for the interest!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Bump I've decided to scale the price down to [b]350g[/b] [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Bump

I've decided to scale the price down to 350g
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri I would like all the rest of your slots please! <3
@Phenri I would like all the rest of your slots please! <3
@LittleRain @ExplosivePancake @kijauni

Hello! I'm giving you a ping since I now have enough slots to print the accent (Since Tavvi went ahead and bought the rest - the insane person o-o')

Please note that I've dumped the pice down to 350g!

Hello! I'm giving you a ping since I now have enough slots to print the accent (Since Tavvi went ahead and bought the rest - the insane person o-o')

Please note that I've dumped the pice down to 350g!

Accent Shop
@LittleRain @ExplosivePancake @kijauni Hello! I'm sorry about the radio silence from me - real life and holidays happen. I had the accent submitted a while ago, but the first run was rejected due to being too dark, so I've had to lighten it a bit to make the shadows and lineart visible. I'm very sorry about not being better at communicating this before submitting it with the changes, so if you're not satisfied with the final result and you have sent me your payment, do contact me for a refund [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Otherwise, if you have not sent in payment, I'll set up the auctions as PAs. Again, if you're not happy with how it turned out, simply reject the PA. Here's the finished, printed accent: [skin=32792] I'm sorry about the mess, it's all on me. I do want to say a heartfelt thank you none the less. It's the first accent I've gotten printed, so even if it's no longer of your interest, I still want to thank you for showing interest ^^

Hello! I'm sorry about the radio silence from me - real life and holidays happen.

I had the accent submitted a while ago, but the first run was rejected due to being too dark, so I've had to lighten it a bit to make the shadows and lineart visible.
I'm very sorry about not being better at communicating this before submitting it with the changes, so if you're not satisfied with the final result and you have sent me your payment, do contact me for a refund
Otherwise, if you have not sent in payment, I'll set up the auctions as PAs. Again, if you're not happy with how it turned out, simply reject the PA.

Here's the finished, printed accent:

I'm sorry about the mess, it's all on me. I do want to say a heartfelt thank you none the less. It's the first accent I've gotten printed, so even if it's no longer of your interest, I still want to thank you for showing interest ^^

Accent Shop
1 2 3