Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | glitch aether f | accents.sys
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87
Hi, I have been mulling over this choice for a bit but I'm going with it. From now on accents will be removed from preorders after a month if they don't meet the mark (or just near enough) to be printed.

This ping is for people on the lists for on the lists to make an offer where the skins can be printed, but for a different price- one that will break even the blueprint price. It may change, based on how much the other people want them, but here's the current prices noted. Treasure payment will not be available.

@Infinipede -veil no banana-1000g

@Serpentinite @smolelf @JayChirps -pyromancy-2600g/3 = 867g

@thatwhatthing @redfloon @JayChirps @rockcorgo -Cybercherub-8000g/5=1600g

@aceofshades @kijauni @Mikada -Sunny Delights-2600g/3=867g

@kijauni @Quetzy -Midnight Mirth-1900g/2=980g

@JayChirps @Sidegrinder @rockcorgo -Headache-5200/3=1734g
Hi, I have been mulling over this choice for a bit but I'm going with it. From now on accents will be removed from preorders after a month if they don't meet the mark (or just near enough) to be printed.

This ping is for people on the lists for on the lists to make an offer where the skins can be printed, but for a different price- one that will break even the blueprint price. It may change, based on how much the other people want them, but here's the current prices noted. Treasure payment will not be available.

@Infinipede -veil no banana-1000g

@Serpentinite @smolelf @JayChirps -pyromancy-2600g/3 = 867g

@thatwhatthing @redfloon @JayChirps @rockcorgo -Cybercherub-8000g/5=1600g

@aceofshades @kijauni @Mikada -Sunny Delights-2600g/3=867g

@kijauni @Quetzy -Midnight Mirth-1900g/2=980g

@JayChirps @Sidegrinder @rockcorgo -Headache-5200/3=1734g
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
If I can pay in treasure or at least mixed, I'm happy to pay!
If I can pay in treasure or at least mixed, I'm happy to pay!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
It is a sad yet understandable decision. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford such gem price at the moment(
Thank you for the offer though and I wish your beautiful works get more recognition in the future!
It is a sad yet understandable decision. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford such gem price at the moment(
Thank you for the offer though and I wish your beautiful works get more recognition in the future!
@Serpentinite Sorry, treasure wouldn't be possible here ^^'

@Mikada Hey, that's how it is sometimes! I still have the files, so I might rework them to be better, since they're,,,kinda old :x Thank you though!!
@Serpentinite Sorry, treasure wouldn't be possible here ^^'

@Mikada Hey, that's how it is sometimes! I still have the files, so I might rework them to be better, since they're,,,kinda old :x Thank you though!!
Also. Pythagorean dream denied again :) Sorry for the long wait, the queue's driving me up the wall as well.
Also. Pythagorean dream denied again :) Sorry for the long wait, the queue's driving me up the wall as well.
@WindowsXP

I think the issue stems from the fact that you didn't clip the shadows and linework over the accent. I know it's frustrating and might not get you the exact result you want, but you have to do this.
@WindowsXP

I think the issue stems from the fact that you didn't clip the shadows and linework over the accent. I know it's frustrating and might not get you the exact result you want, but you have to do this.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
@Exquisitor
Oh, I'm well aware. I did realize my first submission I forgot to add the lines on and asked for cancellation, but these versions have the lines. I'm just frustrated bc the queue's 7 days long rn, and it's annoying to wait so long and get denied multiple times in a row, when lighter works have passed with ease.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/681#post_46188384
@Exquisitor
Oh, I'm well aware. I did realize my first submission I forgot to add the lines on and asked for cancellation, but these versions have the lines. I'm just frustrated bc the queue's 7 days long rn, and it's annoying to wait so long and get denied multiple times in a row, when lighter works have passed with ease.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/681#post_46188384
Oh alright, that's a shame, I had planned to do opposing fire and water gods with the skins but that'll have to be skipped since I only have Wetmancy and I really want to get done acquiring the sprites so gems are a little tight :/ Good luck with the rest though!
Oh alright, that's a shame, I had planned to do opposing fire and water gods with the skins but that'll have to be skipped since I only have Wetmancy and I really want to get done acquiring the sprites so gems are a little tight :/ Good luck with the rest though!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Serpentinite Sorry to hear that :s Best of luck with the sprite savings! I won't be deleting the files yet, so if you ever want and can it'll be probably possible to print :>
@Serpentinite Sorry to hear that :s Best of luck with the sprite savings! I won't be deleting the files yet, so if you ever want and can it'll be probably possible to print :>
Oh that's great to hear! I'll def keep that in mind :)
Oh that's great to hear! I'll def keep that in mind :)
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87