Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | glitch aether f | accents.sys
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86 87
@dinguschi I'm not sure if I'll ever reprint stonks nor bliss, unless there's enough interest for a reprint or I'm provided with a blueprint+original print price.

Looks like I forgot to add Bliss to the catalogue, but it's not really retired for now! I'm just really horribly distracted and forgetful the last time ^^' Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

also webcore is such a fun aesthetic, hell yeah
@dinguschi I'm not sure if I'll ever reprint stonks nor bliss, unless there's enough interest for a reprint or I'm provided with a blueprint+original print price.

Looks like I forgot to add Bliss to the catalogue, but it's not really retired for now! I'm just really horribly distracted and forgetful the last time ^^' Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

also webcore is such a fun aesthetic, hell yeah
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Thank you!! :0 Tho I don't have the gems to drop on blueprints right at this moment, do you happen to recall what the print prices were for stonks and bliss? If they're somewhere obvious and im just missing it im really sorry sldkfjsld
Thank you!! :0 Tho I don't have the gems to drop on blueprints right at this moment, do you happen to recall what the print prices were for stonks and bliss? If they're somewhere obvious and im just missing it im really sorry sldkfjsld
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@dinguschi Bliss went for 500g and stonks for 650! I thought I'd added the prices to the game database, but it looks like I Did Not....time to fix that
@dinguschi Bliss went for 500g and stonks for 650! I thought I'd added the prices to the game database, but it looks like I Did Not....time to fix that
Y'know what? I've made so many poor impulse decisions today that I might as well add some more onto the pile, lmao. I've got a skin blueprint and 650g for stonks! Would you be willing to reprint it, and if so, how would you prefer that I send them to you? :0

Thank you!!
Y'know what? I've made so many poor impulse decisions today that I might as well add some more onto the pile, lmao. I've got a skin blueprint and 650g for stonks! Would you be willing to reprint it, and if so, how would you prefer that I send them to you? :0

Thank you!!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@dinguschi yep, if you send the blueprint, I can resend it for printing immediately. Feel free to choose if you'd like to pay before or after ^^ also mood on dumb impulse decisions aaa
@dinguschi yep, if you send the blueprint, I can resend it for printing immediately. Feel free to choose if you'd like to pay before or after ^^ also mood on dumb impulse decisions aaa
not gonna lie the first thought i had when i saw the m pose veilspun was that "ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC" meme, but then i couldn't fall asleep this night and now this was stuck in my brain anyways, [b]veil no banana, 500g[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/224198060622872577/777170692079878184/veil-no-banana.png[/img] general: @JackiLynx @Urza @sterlingonacid @final @kveikur @Taki @Turnaboutkid @TheLoversMask @remuslupn @NEINCAT @ShinyWoobat @Moray @betwixted @Marge @willowlight7 @Seraph822 @Diamondsnake @aperturescifi @Marge @wintrecat @Fenixinka @MysteryCorgi @Arinyl @Croissants @ScaleyRedSi @Kuzcat @Roamer @Sidegrinder @holoquest @SpaceBaguette @Impavid @Lepton @JackiLynx @arsenicxx @Ichamo @Hahoe @Lumos427 @emeritus @Ailysha @GoldPiilot @Bystander @SookieJane @hymns @SassmasterMaxie @Mikada @DuskofDawn12 @KingTulip @ItMeansHope @DarkwingDove @sterlingonacid @bruises @epta @Pest [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Veilspun M, Accent, joke/meme, markings, food[br][br][b]Note:[/b] The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! [b]PLEASE[/b] be sure to let us know if something is off![/center][br]snip
not gonna lie the first thought i had when i saw the m pose veilspun was that "ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC" meme, but then i couldn't fall asleep this night and now this was stuck in my brain

anyways, veil no banana, 500g
veil-no-banana.png

general: @JackiLynx @Urza @sterlingonacid @final @kveikur @Taki @Turnaboutkid @TheLoversMask @remuslupn @NEINCAT @ShinyWoobat @Moray @betwixted @Marge @willowlight7 @Seraph822 @Diamondsnake @aperturescifi @Marge @wintrecat @Fenixinka @MysteryCorgi @Arinyl @Croissants @ScaleyRedSi @Kuzcat @Roamer @Sidegrinder @holoquest @SpaceBaguette @Impavid @Lepton @JackiLynx @arsenicxx @Ichamo @Hahoe @Lumos427 @emeritus @Ailysha @GoldPiilot @Bystander @SookieJane @hymns @SassmasterMaxie @Mikada @DuskofDawn12 @KingTulip @ItMeansHope @DarkwingDove @sterlingonacid @bruises @epta @Pest
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Veilspun M, Accent, joke/meme, markings, food

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

snip
@windowsXP

oh my god yES PLEASE put me down for one

(also please ping me if you ever reprint stonks)
@windowsXP

oh my god yES PLEASE put me down for one

(also please ping me if you ever reprint stonks)
@Infinipede of course! got ya
@Infinipede of course! got ya
This is so much funnier than it has any right to be djfjzhsufidic
This is so much funnier than it has any right to be djfjzhsufidic
BhNPnkO.gif
Banana,,
Banana,,
Burno.pngeege.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86 87