Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Emblematic: Guardian M Skincent
1 2
General announcement: R1 sold out, R2 sent in today, 10/1/19.

@Snowhawk Haha, nice to see you again, sorry for stressing your wallet out...

@Arowyn It's fine if you need some time to save up, but would you consider waiting until you have the funds before claiming a slot? It's an unlimited print so it'll still be there, I just like to keep my expiring auction count as low as possible

@Chevko not sure if you're claiming a slot or not, but as I've stated to Arowyn it's an unlimited print, so just let me know if you happen to have funds and a slot can be yours

@Takora Slot granted! Thanks so much
General announcement: R1 sold out, R2 sent in today, 10/1/19.

@Snowhawk Haha, nice to see you again, sorry for stressing your wallet out...

@Arowyn It's fine if you need some time to save up, but would you consider waiting until you have the funds before claiming a slot? It's an unlimited print so it'll still be there, I just like to keep my expiring auction count as low as possible

@Chevko not sure if you're claiming a slot or not, but as I've stated to Arowyn it's an unlimited print, so just let me know if you happen to have funds and a slot can be yours

@Takora Slot granted! Thanks so much
@Desnik ok sure that is fine I mainly needed to post since I sometimes forgetz though if you need to free up a spot for someone that can pay sooner I completely understand ^^
@Desnik ok sure that is fine I mainly needed to post since I sometimes forgetz though if you need to free up a spot for someone that can pay sooner I completely understand ^^
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@desnik i wanted bookwyrm not emblematic and thats what you sent me. also the crossroads didnt work.
@desnik i wanted bookwyrm not emblematic and thats what you sent me. also the crossroads didnt work.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats I sent you Bookwyrm, but it did not go through the first time due to a common bug. I haven't sent anyone Emblematic via CR.

Additionally, I used GASP so if you're referring to the ping, it looks like you might be signed up for one of the listed GASP tags in my OP
@OwnedByCats I sent you Bookwyrm, but it did not go through the first time due to a common bug. I haven't sent anyone Emblematic via CR.

Additionally, I used GASP so if you're referring to the ping, it looks like you might be signed up for one of the listed GASP tags in my OP
@desnik how strange cuz it told me thats what you sent. i am in the hospital and everything has been so messed up and me so emotional all day so im so happy to get the skin. thanks sooo much.
@desnik how strange cuz it told me thats what you sent. i am in the hospital and everything has been so messed up and me so emotional all day so im so happy to get the skin. thanks sooo much.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats No problem, glad we got the miscommunications sorted out. Enjoy the skin and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible!
@OwnedByCats No problem, glad we got the miscommunications sorted out. Enjoy the skin and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible!
@Desnik Are there still slots available for Emblematic?
@Desnik Are there still slots available for Emblematic?
TEcaaLO.gif hRuvKzn.gifhnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
@tsukisasaki Yep! :D Shall I put you down for one?
@tsukisasaki Yep! :D Shall I put you down for one?
Yes please! :D @Desnik (not sure if I needed to ping again, so sorry if I didn't x.x)
Yes please! :D @Desnik (not sure if I needed to ping again, so sorry if I didn't x.x)
TEcaaLO.gif hRuvKzn.gifhnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
General update: R2 of Emblematic shipped, PAs have been sent out, and extra copies are on the AH

@Arowyn No prob on that front! Would be happy to see you back. Just ping me if you don't see it on the AH.

General update: R2 of Emblematic shipped, PAs have been sent out, and extra copies are on the AH

@Arowyn No prob on that front! Would be happy to see you back. Just ping me if you don't see it on the AH.

1 2