Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aesthetic_anarchy|night/daycore- wcm NEW
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72
hello! if you are being pinged it is because enough slots have filled up for your run of angel of light! please sent 900G via PM so i can purchase blueprints then send it off to print (unless paying in treasure/you have a PA spot)! tysm for preordering, i'm stoked for this one!! @couriersix @LXIX @Illusia @felwinter @oworm @dinaurian @wanderingstar @uwuloo [PA] @harmonywish @scarecrane @Eviscerate @horrorsilk @Ranmaru [t] @Falgardien @Alyzeh @Khezu @WarriorSong @Cynderbark did you mean candle courier [item=accent: candle courier] or angel of light, the wcm collab accent? if angel of light, please send payment along w the others as i am now taking payment for it! @Oxton added!
hello! if you are being pinged it is because enough slots have filled up for your run of angel of light! please sent 900G via PM so i can purchase blueprints then send it off to print (unless paying in treasure/you have a PA spot)! tysm for preordering, i'm stoked for this one!!

@couriersix @LXIX @Illusia @felwinter @oworm @dinaurian @wanderingstar @uwuloo [PA]
@harmonywish @scarecrane @Eviscerate @horrorsilk @Ranmaru [t] @Falgardien @Alyzeh @Khezu @WarriorSong

@Cynderbark did you mean candle courier Accent: Candle Courier or angel of light, the wcm collab accent? if angel of light, please send payment along w the others as i am now taking payment for it!

@Oxton added!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
update: the first 2 runs of angel of light have been submitted and should arrive in 5-7 days! if you have not yet prepaid for your slot, please do so! tysm for preordering!!

@couriersix @LXIX @Illusia @felwinter @oworm @dinaurian @wanderingstar @uwuloo [PA]
@harmonywish @scarecrane @Eviscerate @horrorsilk @Ranmaru [t] @Falgardien @Alyzeh @Khezu @WarriorSong
update: the first 2 runs of angel of light have been submitted and should arrive in 5-7 days! if you have not yet prepaid for your slot, please do so! tysm for preordering!!

pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted could i be added to your general pinglist? thank you!
@betwixted could i be added to your general pinglist? thank you!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png

it has printed!!! tysm for preordering! i have sent out PAs; if i have made a mistake, please lmk and i will fix it! i'd love to see who you put it on too, ty once again!

it has printed!!! tysm for preordering! i have sent out PAs; if i have made a mistake, please lmk and i will fix it! i'd love to see who you put it on too, ty once again!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
hello! if you are being pinged it is because you signed up for the third run of ! please PM 900G so i can get blueprints and send it off to print; tysm!
@daintyboots @Peachie @Kuzuha @weffle @Saraceaser @fossiliferous

@Broadwaypaisano added, ty!
hello! if you are being pinged it is because you signed up for the third run of ! please PM 900G so i can get blueprints and send it off to print; tysm!

@Broadwaypaisano added, ty!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
update ping: the run has been sent to print and will return in 5-7 days. tysm!!
update ping: the run has been sent to print and will return in 5-7 days. tysm!!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted
Alright shhhh I can't let verdes see this
I need a slot for urban legend for verdes’ birthday and she can't know so I'm just hoping she doesn't look at this thread
@betwixted
Alright shhhh I can't let verdes see this
I need a slot for urban legend for verdes’ birthday and she can't know so I'm just hoping she doesn't look at this thread
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
ARGHHH your accents are so tasty, everytime i come back to this thread my wallet shakes in fear... they're so good
ARGHHH your accents are so tasty, everytime i come back to this thread my wallet shakes in fear... they're so good
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
hi !! sorry to be clueless (never interacted with a skins sales thread before) but i was wondering if angel of light is still available?
hi !! sorry to be clueless (never interacted with a skins sales thread before) but i was wondering if angel of light is still available?
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
could i get added to the general pinglist?
could i get added to the general pinglist?
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72