Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aesthetic_anarchy|night/daycore- wcm NEW
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
ooo i think i might've been pinged instead of dinaurian?
ooo i think i might've been pinged instead of dinaurian?
globules.png
am currently away from my main computer, will attend to requests as soon as i get back!

@Cheryy am currently not home, but will send you previews as soon as i am! ty for your patience

@WarriorSong added!

@yiinji aaa i apologize for the misping, tysm for pointing that out! i thought i fixed it but i think it forgot to save; it should be fixed now!

@dinaurian as yiinji so kindly pointed out, i mispinged them instead of you; anyways, electric angel has had all its slots be filled up, so i am now taking payment! ty!
am currently away from my main computer, will attend to requests as soon as i get back!

@Cheryy am currently not home, but will send you previews as soon as i am! ty for your patience

@WarriorSong added!

@yiinji aaa i apologize for the misping, tysm for pointing that out! i thought i fixed it but i think it forgot to save; it should be fixed now!

@dinaurian as yiinji so kindly pointed out, i mispinged them instead of you; anyways, electric angel has had all its slots be filled up, so i am now taking payment! ty!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
no worries, glad it's been sorted out! :]
no worries, glad it's been sorted out! :]
globules.png
@betwixted are you going to do a second run of Electric Angel? I'd love to get a preview on this girl: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=78&auth=6e8e2d67c24a92b243dd8c804f7293c6aefe4326&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@betwixted

are you going to do a second run of Electric Angel? I'd love to get a preview on this girl:

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=78&auth=6e8e2d67c24a92b243dd8c804f7293c6aefe4326&dummyext=prev.png
@betwixted
hello! i'd love a mixed slot for electric angel (blue)!

also, i'm interested in being reprinted, if you have a list for that c:

@betwixted
hello! i'd love a mixed slot for electric angel (blue)!

also, i'm interested in being reprinted, if you have a list for that c:

FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Will there be another print? I'm kind of broke right now ^^'
Will there be another print? I'm kind of broke right now ^^'
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
@Cheryy apologies for the delay, here's the previews! [img]https://i.imgur.com/v2hwnpY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GAxDie9.png[/img] @Infinipede yes i am, would you like a slot for the second run? and of course! [img]https://i.imgur.com/g1qPD70.png[/img] @Marge added to both, tysm for your interest! @smeraldo yes, there is; a second run for electric angel is currently queuing, and neon angel still has plenty of spots open!
@Cheryy apologies for the delay, here's the previews!
v2hwnpY.png
GAxDie9.png

@Infinipede yes i am, would you like a slot for the second run? and of course!
g1qPD70.png

@Marge added to both, tysm for your interest!

@smeraldo yes, there is; a second run for electric angel is currently queuing, and neon angel still has plenty of spots open!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted

yes, I would! Thank you!
@betwixted

yes, I would! Thank you!
@Infinipede of course, and ty!
@Infinipede of course, and ty!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted I'd like to be added to your general pinglist!

My impulse purchases are catching up to me, otherwise I'd take a slot lol. I'll be back if I scrounge up the funds ;^;
@betwixted I'd like to be added to your general pinglist!

My impulse purchases are catching up to me, otherwise I'd take a slot lol. I'll be back if I scrounge up the funds ;^;
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72