Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [PRINTING] Pique_909 WC M 2 LEFT
1 2 3 4 5
@rockcorgo, @WarriorSong, @LadyDorkness, @scarecrane, @redfloon, @Elextra, @kveikur, @Missyboo1221, @UnhappyJoker

It's ready to go to print, if you could just pm me payment with the name of the skin in the subject, that would be great!
@rockcorgo, @WarriorSong, @LadyDorkness, @scarecrane, @redfloon, @Elextra, @kveikur, @Missyboo1221, @UnhappyJoker

It's ready to go to print, if you could just pm me payment with the name of the skin in the subject, that would be great!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@rockcorgo, @WarriorSong, @redfloon, @Missyboo1221,

Waiting on payment from you guys, if you can't or no longer want the skin, let me know so I can try to fill your slots before I send it to print.

@scarecrane, @Elextra, @kveikur, @UnhappyJoker,

For you guys, I have received your payment and will accept after the rest send in theirs, then get this to print.
@rockcorgo, @WarriorSong, @redfloon, @Missyboo1221,

Waiting on payment from you guys, if you can't or no longer want the skin, let me know so I can try to fill your slots before I send it to print.

@scarecrane, @Elextra, @kveikur, @UnhappyJoker,

For you guys, I have received your payment and will accept after the rest send in theirs, then get this to print.
@Mercerd I need some time to get the gems, I'm at work atm and I'll get them as soon as I'm home
@Mercerd I need some time to get the gems, I'm at work atm and I'll get them as soon as I'm home
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

Bump, two slots still open.
@Mercerd

Can you accept mine right away please, I'm horrible at tracking what currency I have in CRs.
@Mercerd

Can you accept mine right away please, I'm horrible at tracking what currency I have in CRs.
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra

No, sorry. You can cancel the CR and send it as a pm instead, but I don't want to accept any currency until I send it in to print.
@Elextra

No, sorry. You can cancel the CR and send it as a pm instead, but I don't want to accept any currency until I send it in to print.
@Mercerd

Resent.
@Mercerd

Resent.
PEnIA1u.png
@rockcorgo, @WarriorSong, @scarecrane, @redfloon, @Elextra, @kveikur, @UnhappyJoker

The accent has been submitted for printing, you will each receive your copy by PM once it's been approved!
@rockcorgo, @WarriorSong, @scarecrane, @redfloon, @Elextra, @kveikur, @UnhappyJoker

The accent has been submitted for printing, you will each receive your copy by PM once it's been approved!
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/561/446/27d.jpg[/img]
27d.jpg
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
1 2 3 4 5