Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Was looking in the submissions section, and all the submissions are so beautiful!!
Was looking in the submissions section, and all the submissions are so beautiful!!
cafICDG.png
Everyone's look great so far and I can't wait to see more!! It very interesting to see all the new opportunities that gaolers opened up [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=gaoler star size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1]
Everyone's look great so far and I can't wait to see more!! It very interesting to see all the new opportunities that gaolers opened up
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Finished my entry, If anyone would like to be put on the pinglist once i release it, or if it wins, Feel free!
Finished my entry, If anyone would like to be put on the pinglist once i release it, or if it wins, Feel free!
candle-smol.png
@shunkerbelle
Your pearl accent looks awesome. The only feedback I could give is that the fire emblem you put on there, looks off; out of place. In my opinion at least, otherwise I think it looks great :)
@shunkerbelle
Your pearl accent looks awesome. The only feedback I could give is that the fire emblem you put on there, looks off; out of place. In my opinion at least, otherwise I think it looks great :)
@Desnik

That skydancer accent is amazing :o
@Desnik

That skydancer accent is amazing :o
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
@Unika Thank you! [emoji=skydancer size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@Unika Thank you!
Good luck everyone!
Also happy early flameforger's festival :>
Good luck everyone!
Also happy early flameforger's festival :>
vdWaMqw.png
WELL HECKIN GOODNESS! YALL ARE HITTIN IT HARD AND FAST WITH THE QUALITY CONTENT!

@corprus that Pyrolysis bit you've got there is beautiful! I love the cracked volcanic look you've got going on.

@ribaluna WHOA I love the little steamy effects! They're so cute!

@Desnik HOLY MOLY CANOLY. your Skydancer accent is SO BEAUTIFUL. I will definitely be adding myself to your pinglist just in case you don't win! I love your entries! So beautiful!

@Lililira I like that cracked volcanic look a lot on your skins <3 nice work!

@Gannet GORGEOUS ENTRY! I hope you win cuz i think that accent would look BEAUTIFUL on some of my dragons! <3

@Osmodeus that's a very nice entry you have there! I wonder how it looks on dragons who already have the rune gene ....

@Dracoyena I LOVE THAT IDEA! How cool! (for the male Gaoler accent!)

@houseteeth THAT IS A RADICAL SKIN NICE WORK!

@Claryfey I hope you win, I love subtle effects and your singed feathers entry is right up my alley!

@Sablekey NICE. I really like your idea!

YALL ARE PUTTING IN SO MUCH WORK! I love it all so much! Great job everyone!

WELL HECKIN GOODNESS! YALL ARE HITTIN IT HARD AND FAST WITH THE QUALITY CONTENT!

@corprus that Pyrolysis bit you've got there is beautiful! I love the cracked volcanic look you've got going on.

@ribaluna WHOA I love the little steamy effects! They're so cute!

@Desnik HOLY MOLY CANOLY. your Skydancer accent is SO BEAUTIFUL. I will definitely be adding myself to your pinglist just in case you don't win! I love your entries! So beautiful!

@Lililira I like that cracked volcanic look a lot on your skins <3 nice work!

@Gannet GORGEOUS ENTRY! I hope you win cuz i think that accent would look BEAUTIFUL on some of my dragons! <3

@Osmodeus that's a very nice entry you have there! I wonder how it looks on dragons who already have the rune gene ....

@Dracoyena I LOVE THAT IDEA! How cool! (for the male Gaoler accent!)

@houseteeth THAT IS A RADICAL SKIN NICE WORK!

@Claryfey I hope you win, I love subtle effects and your singed feathers entry is right up my alley!

@Sablekey NICE. I really like your idea!

YALL ARE PUTTING IN SO MUCH WORK! I love it all so much! Great job everyone!

mellowood_thicket_banner.png Dragon_Adoptions_sidebar.png
magnolia_grove_arts.png
@Chailise Aww, thank you for the kind words! And the enthusiasm!
@Chailise Aww, thank you for the kind words! And the enthusiasm!
@Chailise

Thank you! The runes should sit below where the gene falls on the tail but I admit I haven't checked.
@Chailise

Thank you! The runes should sit below where the gene falls on the tail but I admit I haven't checked.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21