Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Limited Print Skins/Accents
1 2 3
Have been trying to sell these on the Ah for a while now, and decided that advertising them might help. The first four are ones I created/experimented with hence their lower price versus the others.

Without much fanfare, here they are:

- Limit to 2 copies. 5000G
- 1 copy only. 5000G
- 1 copy only. 8000G - Sold
- 10 print only. 12,000G
- 10 print only. 10,000G

I am open to offers besides Gems, and accept treasure 1:1000 rate. Items I'll consider will includes eggs, genes, and holiday items that I can more easily liquidate.

Also open to negotiation
Have been trying to sell these on the Ah for a while now, and decided that advertising them might help. The first four are ones I created/experimented with hence their lower price versus the others.

Without much fanfare, here they are:

- 1 copy only. 5000G
- 1 copy only. 8000G - Sold
- 10 print only. 12,000G
- 10 print only. 10,000G

I am open to offers besides Gems, and accept treasure 1:1000 rate. Items I'll consider will includes eggs, genes, and holiday items that I can more easily liquidate.

Also open to negotiation
^
^
^
^
I'm interested in Painting Paws, are you firm on the price?
I'm interested in Painting Paws, are you firm on the price?
PEnIA1u.png
@elextra

Im open to negotiations if youve got an idea?
@elextra

Im open to negotiations if youve got an idea?
^
^
^
^
^
^
i dont understand why the price is so high...? that might be why theyre not selling, not lack of advertising... why 5kg for experimental accents? for 5kg you could print 20 copies of an accent........
i dont understand why the price is so high...? that might be why theyre not selling, not lack of advertising... why 5kg for experimental accents? for 5kg you could print 20 copies of an accent........
_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ __________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
+
kDEjcfz.png
ore
he/him
FR+2
IcD8now.png
[quote name="oreides" date="2019-08-07 22:28:51" ] i dont understand why the price is so high...? that might be why theyre not selling, not lack of advertising... why 5kg for experimental accents? for 5kg you could print 20 copies of an accent........ [/quote] The first few are customs with only 1 or 2 total copies in existence. Because I made them I could print more I suppose (assuming I still have the files saved somewhere. Ive had to replace my computer twice in the 4+ years Ive played this game) but as of now, they are currently priced to cover the original cost of the print and time I spent making them - a single print skincent runs 2000 gems after all The last two are designs made by other people that only have 10 copies on the wntire site, and the owners have either left the site or stated they will bot reprint them. Limited accents like this have run for more than 15k gems so their listed price is actually *less* than their potential value
oreides wrote on 2019-08-07 22:28:51:

The first few are customs with only 1 or 2 total copies in existence. Because I made them I could print more I suppose (assuming I still have the files saved somewhere. Ive had to replace my computer twice in the 4+ years Ive played this game) but as of now, they are currently priced to cover the original cost of the print and time I spent making them - a single print skincent runs 2000 gems after all

The last two are designs made by other people that only have 10 copies on the wntire site, and the owners have either left the site or stated they will bot reprint them. Limited accents like this have run for more than 15k gems so their listed price is actually *less* than their potential value
1 2 3