Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Laugh's Shop: Eternal Emperor
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 130
@LaughingIdiot: Sorry, was 1 day not online, must sell eggs, then I send a CR...
@LaughingIdiot: Sorry, was 1 day not online, must sell eggs, then I send a CR...
IGfzYju.png
@LaughingIdiot

Could I get added to the interest future reprint of Emperor of Ice please!
@LaughingIdiot

Could I get added to the interest future reprint of Emperor of Ice please!
fvyuXUi.png
@LaughingIdiot can I please get a preview? I've got too many skins preordered already :'D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=24&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=daefc15b5288e2dbfcedfbbb973b7bff23662e9e&dummyext=prev.png.png[/img]
@LaughingIdiot

can I please get a preview? I've got too many skins preordered already :'D

dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=24&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=daefc15b5288e2dbfcedfbbb973b7bff23662e9e&dummyext=prev.png.png
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Hey all I was recently informed I seem a bit inactive, rest assured I'm still here working on getting those accents released! Work has kept me busy but rest assured I'm still around <3 I will get to any questions asked either tomorrow or the day after.

As a heads up volcanic demon was rejected so there is a delay. Working on getting shadows darkened and resubmitted <3
Hey all I was recently informed I seem a bit inactive, rest assured I'm still here working on getting those accents released! Work has kept me busy but rest assured I'm still around <3 I will get to any questions asked either tomorrow or the day after.

As a heads up volcanic demon was rejected so there is a delay. Working on getting shadows darkened and resubmitted <3
bEJeSzJ.png
@LaughingIdiot Stupid work, getting in the way of fun!!! Thanks for the update [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LaughingIdiot

Stupid work, getting in the way of fun!!! Thanks for the update
7d96ebw.gif
Hey @LaughingIdiot

I'm not sure if I asked before, so Im sorry if I did, but were you going to reprint this skin again?
Skin: False Empress
Hey @LaughingIdiot

I'm not sure if I asked before, so Im sorry if I did, but were you going to reprint this skin again?
Skin: False Empress
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@LaughingIdiot Are shelved skins retired or can they get reprinted?
@LaughingIdiot Are shelved skins retired or can they get reprinted?
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingIdiot Please mark me down for "April Vibes"!
@LaughingIdiot Please mark me down for "April Vibes"!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@LaughingIdiot Can you add me to interest check list for Shade corrupted? <3
@LaughingIdiot Can you add me to interest check list for Shade corrupted? <3
NB43KMu.png
@LaughingIdiot

Hey, so, It's been a long while since I paid for Volcanic Demon... I see your avatar dragon has it, are you planning on sending out copies soon..? What's happening?
@LaughingIdiot

Hey, so, It's been a long while since I paid for Volcanic Demon... I see your avatar dragon has it, are you planning on sending out copies soon..? What's happening?
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 130