Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Star's Accents
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81
Up
Up
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Up
Up
Up
Up
@Hardycat @Melova - treasure- paid @casdeth @WarriorSong - Paid @Averat - Paid Hello! All of you are in the pre-order list for glitch angel, I changed the green colour slightly in the upper part of the wing as I felt the green didn't really work well with the rest of the colours and I tweaked the pink slightly in one of the lower parts, I understand if this makes you no longer interested in it But if you still are then feel free to send the 650g whenever you're able so I can go ahead with printing, I have enough to cover the rest of the cost ^^ Before: [img]https://i.imgur.com/lUi6mXr.png[/img] After: [img]https://i.imgur.com/pbMUSNu.png[/img]
@Hardycat @Melova - treasure- paid @casdeth @WarriorSong - Paid @Averat - Paid
Hello! All of you are in the pre-order list for glitch angel, I changed the green colour slightly in the upper part of the wing as I felt the green didn't really work well with the rest of the colours and I tweaked the pink slightly in one of the lower parts, I understand if this makes you no longer interested in it
But if you still are then feel free to send the 650g whenever you're able so I can go ahead with printing, I have enough to cover the rest of the cost ^^

Before: lUi6mXr.png
After: pbMUSNu.png

Up
Up
I have enough gems for the rest, so Glitch Angel has been sent for print :D
I have enough gems for the rest, so Glitch Angel has been sent for print :D
Up
Up
Up
Up
@Melova - treasure - Paid @WarriorSong - Paid @Averat - Paid
Glitch Angel is here! I'll be sending them out shortly by CR ^^
Thank you and enjoy them!

@Hardycat @casdeth
Not sure if you two are still interested, but I'll set up a PA anyway, if you're no longer interested then feel free to cancel it/let it expire ^^
Thank you either way!
@Melova - treasure - Paid @WarriorSong - Paid @Averat - Paid
Glitch Angel is here! I'll be sending them out shortly by CR ^^
Thank you and enjoy them!

@Hardycat @casdeth
Not sure if you two are still interested, but I'll set up a PA anyway, if you're no longer interested then feel free to cancel it/let it expire ^^
Thank you either way!
@starfire0 Absolutely! Sorry for the delay in response too, RL is always more hectic than I anticipated lol.
@starfire0 Absolutely! Sorry for the delay in response too, RL is always more hectic than I anticipated lol.
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81