Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ hereditary's s&a ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hq5BtdP.png[/img] Bump Need 1 more preorder on the pink and 2 on the blue to start printing![/center]
Hq5BtdP.png

Bump

Need 1 more preorder on the pink and 2 on the blue to start printing!
@Bunnykins @Lynchly

Hiya! I'm requesting payment for Rosa Acicularis i. so I can send it off to print :)
@Bunnykins @Lynchly

Hiya! I'm requesting payment for Rosa Acicularis i. so I can send it off to print :)
re: Orbital

@Saraceaser @Harmonywish

Hi there! I know both of you were interested in my accent "Orbital". I've decided that due to lack of interest, I'll be printing it right now... provided you two are still interested.

I'd be doing a five print, so you two would get the accent, as well as one for me, and the remaining two would go up on the auction house.
Then it would be shelved in case someone wishes to buy it in the future.

Let me know if you two still want it (and Harmonywish could send over payment), or if you don't (and I should send a refund back to Saraceaser).

Alternatively I could do a two-print if Saraceaser is still interested and Harmonywish is not.

Thank you!

@callerunknown

I'm pinging you as well as I know you were interested in future runs, but I'm not sure how feasible those runs would be now. Let me know if you're interested or would want one reserved in the case that it prints.
re: Orbital

@Saraceaser @Harmonywish

Hi there! I know both of you were interested in my accent "Orbital". I've decided that due to lack of interest, I'll be printing it right now... provided you two are still interested.

I'd be doing a five print, so you two would get the accent, as well as one for me, and the remaining two would go up on the auction house.
Then it would be shelved in case someone wishes to buy it in the future.

Let me know if you two still want it (and Harmonywish could send over payment), or if you don't (and I should send a refund back to Saraceaser).

Alternatively I could do a two-print if Saraceaser is still interested and Harmonywish is not.

Thank you!

@callerunknown

I'm pinging you as well as I know you were interested in future runs, but I'm not sure how feasible those runs would be now. Let me know if you're interested or would want one reserved in the case that it prints.
@hereditary

I'm interested! I'll send the 500g! :>
@hereditary

I'm interested! I'll send the 500g! :>
@Harmonywish

Thank you!
@Harmonywish

Thank you!
Still interested here! :3
Still interested here! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Awesome! I'll be sending it off to print then :)
@Saraceaser

Awesome! I'll be sending it off to print then :)
Ah I'm sorry, I just recently bought an accent!! If you do another rerun, I would love to be pinged for that :^) I'm sorry for the trouble!
Ah I'm sorry, I just recently bought an accent!! If you do another rerun, I would love to be pinged for that :^) I'm sorry for the trouble!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
@callerunknown

no worries!
@callerunknown

no worries!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5PpZgtr.png[/img] [font=montseratt][size=6]Work-in-Progress[/size] [size=4]Everything you see here is susceptible to change.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SIpluLi.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g263DB8iI9l-UBI8XmshxQ02lj3QH-Ik7eGO3S-rmS8/edit#gid=1085414211][emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [size=4]click here to add yourself to the pinglist [emoji=ivy leaf size=1][/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qGhJd2j.png[/img] [font=montseratt][size=6]Other Updates[/size][/center] [LIST] [*][font=montseratt][size=4]"Orbital" has been sent for a 5-print. It will later be shelved and available for reprint at the price of a blueprint and the original selling price. [*][font=montseratt][size=4]"Rosa Acicularis i." will soon be sent off for a 10-print. [*][font=montseratt][size=4]"Rosa Acicularis ii." needs two more orders before being sent to print. [*][font=montseratt][size=4]"Goodnight Cupid" [i]may [/i]be sent for a 5-print and shelved. [*][font=montseratt][size=4]"Golden Angel" [i]may [/i]be sent for a 5-print and shelved. [*][font=montseratt][size=4]Every accent should now be available for preview on the FR Skin Tester. [/LIST]
5PpZgtr.png

Work-in-Progress
Everything you see here is susceptible to change.

SIpluLi.png

click here to add yourself to the pinglist

qGhJd2j.png

Other Updates
  • "Orbital" has been sent for a 5-print. It will later be shelved and available for reprint at the price of a blueprint and the original selling price.
  • "Rosa Acicularis i." will soon be sent off for a 10-print.
  • "Rosa Acicularis ii." needs two more orders before being sent to print.
  • "Goodnight Cupid" may be sent for a 5-print and shelved.
  • "Golden Angel" may be sent for a 5-print and shelved.
  • Every accent should now be available for preview on the FR Skin Tester.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24