Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dissonant Howls - Animal skincents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][size=2]hello all!! welcome to my skin shop.[/size][/center] [center][size=2]i make whatever interests me, but i tend to lean towards making skins based off of real animals. i greatly enjoy body modification accents.[/size][/center] [center][size=2]i am subbed to this thread, so pings are not necessary but feel free to ping me regardless! i also try to respond individually, but if overwhelmed or busy i may not be able to. feel free to send a pm if i miss anything here![/size][/center] [center][size=2]if a skin is in pre-order, then payment is due after at least 6 pre-order slots are filled! after the skin is printed, then i will send it out to you through fr mail, or a 2 way cr if it is not yet paid for. skins will be printed by demand / in batches afterwards! i may also list extras on the AH, but for an additional 50g/kT. i am also quite lenient with payment time frames, it's due within a week of 6 slots filled, and i will notify you multiple times if not sent. if no payment or notification of delay is received after 7 days, then your slot will be forfeited.[/size][/center] [center][size=2]refunds are only avaliable before submission, as most of the gems go towards purchasing the blueprints, but you're more than welcome to list unwanted copies on the ah. if 6 slots have not been paid for yet, then feel free to ask for a refund if necessary; all gems are stored safely in my hoard and i keep a record of all payments![/size][/center] [center][size=2]treasure / mixed slots are unlocked after 6 slots are filled. my ratio is 1:1000[/size][/center] [center][size=2]i upload all skins and accents to FR skin tester under the same pre-order name.[/size][/center] [center][size=2]sometimes designs may have to be changed to fit with FR'S guidelines. i try to keep it as close to the pre-order image as i possibly can.[/size][/center] [center][b]CURRENT PREORDERS:[/b][/center] ----- [center][size=2][b]CERNUNNOS - M GAOLER SKINCENT[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]850g[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]unlimited copies![/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191208098902441984/615681538075525150/cernunnospreview.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]CERNUNNOS ROUND ONE[/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=2][b]1.[/b] Dracowolf[/size] [size=2][b]2.[/b] Neroli[/size] [size=2][b]3.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]4.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]5.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]6.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]7.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]8.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]9.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]10.[/b] [/size] [/center] ----- [center][size=2][b]WOLF.EXE - M SPIRAL ACCENT[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]450g[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]limited to 40 copies![/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191208098902441984/615652259409166379/wolfexepreview.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]WOLF.EXE ROUND ONE[/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=2][b]1.[/b] Kunikida[/size] [size=2][b]2.[/b] Godspeed[/size] [size=2][b]3.[/b] Perseidas[/size] [size=2][b]4.[/b] KattsTheName[/size] [size=2][b]5.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]6.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]7.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]8.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]9.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]10.[/b] [/size] [/center] ----- [center][size=2][b]MIAMI - M WILDCLAW SKINCENT[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]850g[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]unlimited availability![/size][/center] [center][skin=31369][skin=31369][skin=31369][/center] [center][size=2][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]MIAMI - PRE-ORDER[/b][/size][/center] [center] [center] [size=2][b]1.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]2.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]3.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]4.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]5.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]6.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]7.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]8.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]9.[/b] MIXED / TREASURE.[/size] [size=2][b]10.[/b] MIXED / TREASURE.[/size] [/center] ----- [center][size=2][b]MOON BEAST - F GAOLER SKINCENT[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191208098902441984/593483151586885642/moonbeastpreview.png[/img] [center][size=2][b]850g[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]golden / white lycanthropic recolor - by popular demand - unlimited availability[/size][/center] [center][size=2]only compatible with scorpion and wintercoat - will not work with gnarlhorns or shardflank[/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]MOON BEAST ROUND ONE - PREORDER - ACCEPTING PAYMENTS[/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=2][b]1.[/b] MoonlitCacti[/size] [size=2][b]2.[/b] SarcasticHawke - [b]PAID[/b][/size] [size=2][b]3.[/b] GreatValueCereal[/size] [size=2][b]4.[/b] Slaytheist[/size] [size=2][b]5.[/b] Raan[/size] [size=2][b]6.[/b] Selah[/size] [size=2][b]7.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]8.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]9.[/b] MIXED / TREASURE.[/size] [size=2][b]10.[/b] Me[/size] [/center] ----- [center][size=2][b]SON OF A WOLF - M GAOLER SKINCENT[/b][/size][/center] [center][skin=30919][skin=30919][skin=30919][/center] [center][size=2][b]850g[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]only compatible with scorpion and wintercoat - will not work with gnarlhorns or shardflank[/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]SON OF A WOLF ROUND TWO - PREORDER[/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=2][b]1.[/b] Raan[/size] [size=2][b]2.[/b] scarecrane[/size] [size=2][b]3.[/b] KattsTheName[/size] [size=2][b]4.[/b][/size] [size=2][b]5.[/b][/size] [size=2][b]6.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]7.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]8.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]9.[/b] MIXED / TREASURE.[/size] [size=2][b]10.[/b] MIXED / TREASURE.[/size] [/center] ----- [center][size=2][b]LYCANTHROPIC - F GAOLER SKINCENT[/b][/size][/center] [center][skin=30717][skin=30717][skin=30717][/center] [center][size=2][b]850g / kT[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]only compatible with scorpion and wintercoat - will not work with gnarlhorns or shardflank[/size][/center] [center] [center][size=2][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2][b]LYCANTHROPIC - PREORDER[/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=2][b]1. [/b]Closetcreep[/size] [size=2][b]2. [/b]Perry321[/size] [size=2][b]3.[/b][/size] [size=2][b]4.[/b][/size] [size=2][b]5.[/b][/size] [size=2][b]6.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]7.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]8.[/b] [/size] [size=2][b]9.[/b] MIXED / TREASURE.[/size] [size=2][b]10.[/b] MIXED / TREASURE.[/size] [/center] ----- [center][b]CUSTOM ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE.[/b][/center] [center][size=2]recolors with customer provided blueprint for lycanthropic and son of a wolf start at 900g, and increase with more areas needed to be colored and shaded.[/size][/center] [center][size=2]other custom orders start at $10/1000g/kT with customer provided blueprint. price increases with complexity and coverage. recolors of limited skins are not available at this time, but i am willing to create ones with similar aesthetics![/size][/center]
hello all!!
welcome to my skin shop.
i make whatever interests me, but i tend to lean towards making skins based off of real animals. i greatly enjoy body modification accents.
i am subbed to this thread, so pings are not necessary but feel free to ping me regardless!
i also try to respond individually, but if overwhelmed or busy i may not be able to. feel free to send a pm if i miss anything here!
if a skin is in pre-order, then payment is due after at least 6 pre-order slots are filled! after the skin is printed, then i will send it out to you through fr mail, or a 2 way cr if it is not yet paid for. skins will be printed by demand / in batches afterwards! i may also list extras on the AH, but for an additional 50g/kT. i am also quite lenient with payment time frames, it's due within a week of 6 slots filled, and i will notify you multiple times if not sent. if no payment or notification of delay is received after 7 days, then your slot will be forfeited.
refunds are only avaliable before submission, as most of the gems go towards purchasing the blueprints, but you're more than welcome to list unwanted copies on the ah. if 6 slots have not been paid for yet, then feel free to ask for a refund if necessary; all gems are stored safely in my hoard and i keep a record of all payments!
treasure / mixed slots are unlocked after 6 slots are filled. my ratio is 1:1000
i upload all skins and accents to FR skin tester under the same pre-order name.
sometimes designs may have to be changed to fit with FR'S guidelines. i try to keep it as close to the pre-order image as i possibly can.
CURRENT PREORDERS:

CERNUNNOS - M GAOLER SKINCENT
850g
unlimited copies!
cernunnospreview.png
SLOTS
CERNUNNOS ROUND ONE
1. Dracowolf
2. Neroli

WOLF.EXE - M SPIRAL ACCENT
450g
limited to 40 copies!
wolfexepreview.png
SLOTS
WOLF.EXE ROUND ONE
1. Kunikida
2. Godspeed
3. Perseidas
4. KattsTheName

MIAMI - M WILDCLAW SKINCENT
850g
unlimited availability!
SLOTS
MIAMI - PRE-ORDER
9. MIXED / TREASURE.
10. MIXED / TREASURE.

MOON BEAST - F GAOLER SKINCENT

moonbeastpreview.png
850g
golden / white lycanthropic recolor - by popular demand - unlimited availability
only compatible with scorpion and wintercoat - will not work with gnarlhorns or shardflank
SLOTS
MOON BEAST ROUND ONE - PREORDER - ACCEPTING PAYMENTS
1. MoonlitCacti
2. SarcasticHawke - PAID
3. GreatValueCereal
4. Slaytheist
5. Raan
6. Selah
9. MIXED / TREASURE.
10. Me

SON OF A WOLF - M GAOLER SKINCENT
850g
only compatible with scorpion and wintercoat - will not work with gnarlhorns or shardflank
SLOTS
SON OF A WOLF ROUND TWO - PREORDER
1. Raan
2. scarecrane
3. KattsTheName
9. MIXED / TREASURE.
10. MIXED / TREASURE.

LYCANTHROPIC - F GAOLER SKINCENT
850g / kT
SLOTS
LYCANTHROPIC - PREORDER
1. Closetcreep
2. Perry321
9. MIXED / TREASURE.
10. MIXED / TREASURE.

CUSTOM ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE.
recolors with customer provided blueprint for lycanthropic and son of a wolf start at 900g, and increase with more areas needed to be colored and shaded.
other custom orders start at $10/1000g/kT with customer provided blueprint. price increases with complexity and coverage. recolors of limited skins are not available at this time, but i am willing to create ones with similar aesthetics!
edgymcfuckteeth.pngaccents. / commissions. he / him. ur local edgy desert boy.
GALLERY.
UNLIMITED ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
- out of stock.
- out of stock.
- IN STOCK.

LIMITED ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
- 20 printed.

CUSTOM ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
- 1 printed.

RETIRED ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
GALLERY.
UNLIMITED ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
- out of stock.
- out of stock.
- IN STOCK.

LIMITED ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
- 20 printed.

CUSTOM ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
- 1 printed.

RETIRED ACCENTS / SKINCENTS
PING LIST

VAPORWAVE ACCENTS
ALL BREEDS: Keyina, dinaurian, Kunikida, ElfCommander, SteampunkLlama, Kimmeh
FOR F WILDCLAWS: Haps, Hexel

SON OF A WOLF RECOLORS
Wizardry

SON OF A GREY WOLF
Pups

LYCANTHROPIC RECOLORS
SarcasticHawke, Sidia

ACCENTS
AbyssSlayer

GENERAL PING LIST
Stormtium, Dracowolf, Autopilot, Bear, casdeth, ImpossibleJedi4, butcherbaby, vintaegucci, Vhyxalas, Wizardry, Elextra
PING LIST

VAPORWAVE ACCENTS
ALL BREEDS: Keyina, dinaurian, Kunikida, ElfCommander, SteampunkLlama, Kimmeh
FOR F WILDCLAWS: Haps, Hexel

SON OF A WOLF RECOLORS
Wizardry

SON OF A GREY WOLF
Pups

LYCANTHROPIC RECOLORS
SarcasticHawke, Sidia

ACCENTS
AbyssSlayer

GENERAL PING LIST
Stormtium, Dracowolf, Autopilot, Bear, casdeth, ImpossibleJedi4, butcherbaby, vintaegucci, Vhyxalas, Wizardry, Elextra
[center][b]SHOWCASE[/b][/center] [center][b][size=2]kimmeh's jacket![/size][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52730739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527308/52730739_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][size=2]storrie's retriever![/size][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31939392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319394/31939392_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
SHOWCASE
kimmeh's jacket!
storrie's retriever!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/130808441332695040/593245890848751662/lycanthropypreview.png[/img][/center] [center]lycanthropic gaoler f skincent[/center] [center][b]850g[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Skincents, anatomy alterations, animals, dark[/center] -----
lycanthropypreview.png
lycanthropic gaoler f skincent
850g
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Skincents, anatomy alterations, animals, dark

@sharkcola I'd love a copy please! I'd also love a ping if you do a male version and/or recolors =^)
@sharkcola I'd love a copy please! I'd also love a ping if you do a male version and/or recolors =^)
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
*slams the IOU check down* i needs 1 just give me some time to raise these funds

@sharkcola
*slams the IOU check down* i needs 1 just give me some time to raise these funds

@sharkcola
SFVs3nl.pngNLdJQtw.png
@SarcasticHawke

male version and recolors are in the works and will hopefully be for pre-order in a few weeks!
@SarcasticHawke

male version and recolors are in the works and will hopefully be for pre-order in a few weeks!
@sharkcola Could I get a preview? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51054999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510550/51054999_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sharkcola

Could I get a preview?

51054999_350.png
She/Her || INTP
@sharkcola

Hello,

I'd like to get a slot for the Lycanthropic Gaoler F please.

Best Regards
@sharkcola

Hello,

I'd like to get a slot for the Lycanthropic Gaoler F please.

Best Regards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23