Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gaoler F Rainbow Mane on AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Volcanows

!! Thanks so much!! :D
@Volcanows

!! Thanks so much!! :D
@Volcanows

Ohh ping me for that Gaoler, might get a couple of previews
@Volcanows

Ohh ping me for that Gaoler, might get a couple of previews
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Volcanows

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please do NOT use GASP for interest check, but only if you're actually selling something. Otherwise you're using a pinglist to create a pinglist which is rather redundant and results in your pinging people twice for the same thing. (Not to mention that often people's financial status will have changed by the time you ping again.)

If you're showing a WIP please use the 'Wips' keyword.
@Volcanows

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please do NOT use GASP for interest check, but only if you're actually selling something. Otherwise you're using a pinglist to create a pinglist which is rather redundant and results in your pinging people twice for the same thing. (Not to mention that often people's financial status will have changed by the time you ping again.)

If you're showing a WIP please use the 'Wips' keyword.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea oh im sorry, i definitely am planning on printing it, i just was curious of if i should just do one for myself or more
@Tiriea oh im sorry, i definitely am planning on printing it, i just was curious of if i should just do one for myself or more
tumblr_p6i1at7sdY1x89azco6_1280.gif
@Volcanows put me down for the lisa frank skin, please! bright colors are my thing~ [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
@Volcanows put me down for the lisa frank skin, please! bright colors are my thing~
tumblr_pxwmsjjA0s1tgy930o4_75sq.gif
tumblr_pxwmsjjA0s1tgy930o4_75sq.gif
@Volcanows

Just from experience, it's usually better to just open pre-orders then. That way people actually commit and you'll have less people flake on you in the long run. (Meaning you'll be stuck with less extra skins to sell :T)

Good luck with your sales!
@Volcanows

Just from experience, it's usually better to just open pre-orders then. That way people actually commit and you'll have less people flake on you in the long run. (Meaning you'll be stuck with less extra skins to sell :T)

Good luck with your sales!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Volcanows -- oh my gosh is that a Watership reference? I want that Tundra accent, please!
@Volcanows -- oh my gosh is that a Watership reference? I want that Tundra accent, please!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Tiriea thank you for the heads up! i dont do skins very frequently thats probably pretty evident haha
@Tiriea thank you for the heads up! i dont do skins very frequently thats probably pretty evident haha
I'd like a ping for the Lisa Frank skin please!
I'd like a ping for the Lisa Frank skin please!
@Kardi nice catch, im re-listening to the book right now and had to make a fandragon! i put ya down
@Kardi nice catch, im re-listening to the book right now and had to make a fandragon! i put ya down
1 2 3 4 5 6 7