Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gaoler Tertiary Genes PSD Template
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Finally, accents that work with Gnarlhorns:')
Finally, accents that work with Gnarlhorns:')
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
when it's submitted, will the skin layer over or under the line-breaking terts?
for example, if i make a skin for a gaoler and i put it on a gaoler with gnarlhorns, will the gnarlhorns go over or under the skin?
when it's submitted, will the skin layer over or under the line-breaking terts?
for example, if i make a skin for a gaoler and i put it on a gaoler with gnarlhorns, will the gnarlhorns go over or under the skin?
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
@Lokenosse Yes, that's the plan!
@Lokenosse Yes, that's the plan!
Thanks for the update! I was wondering if/how this was going to be handled.

Could we use the tert lines/shading on our accents if we also include the original lines/shading? Like have the original stuff dark enough to pass but have the tert stuff too in darker shades to make it match the terts a little better?
Thanks for the update! I was wondering if/how this was going to be handled.

Could we use the tert lines/shading on our accents if we also include the original lines/shading? Like have the original stuff dark enough to pass but have the tert stuff too in darker shades to make it match the terts a little better?
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
So this answers my yesterday's question. Good. I guess only specific accents will work on specific dragons but oh well, we wanted line-breaking genes and we got them
So this answers my yesterday's question. Good. I guess only specific accents will work on specific dragons but oh well, we wanted line-breaking genes and we got them
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Lililira Using the tert artwork in your design is kind of a gray area. I'd recommend avoiding it. They're being included with the template so skin creators can make designs that correctly contour the tert genes without overlapping them.
@Lililira Using the tert artwork in your design is kind of a gray area. I'd recommend avoiding it. They're being included with the template so skin creators can make designs that correctly contour the tert genes without overlapping them.
will the line breaking terts eventually be layered over accents onsite?
will the line breaking terts eventually be layered over accents onsite?

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

I'm not an accent/skin making myself, but I'm sure this'll be a huge help for those that are - thank you!.
I'm not an accent/skin making myself, but I'm sure this'll be a huge help for those that are - thank you!.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Aaaand here I was hoping I could paint over Shardflank. Well, there go my plans.
Aaaand here I was hoping I could paint over Shardflank. Well, there go my plans.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I hope it's not a problem that I already submitted an accent designed to work around Shardflank without using the new files. Wasn't fun, but oh well. Glad to see the tert genes were accounted for, even if it is restrictive.
I hope it's not a problem that I already submitted an accent designed to work around Shardflank without using the new files. Wasn't fun, but oh well. Glad to see the tert genes were accounted for, even if it is restrictive.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8