Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silver/Gold Gaolberus F Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Crim
I think I prefer the original, but I’ll still keep my slot for the gold regardless
@Crim
I think I prefer the original, but I’ll still keep my slot for the gold regardless

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121
Ah, sorry about that. If enough people express interest in a version without the snake tail I'd definitely be open to printing it, and I'll ping you for that if it happens.

Thank you for your interest, I'll keep you on the slot list for the gold!
@Tala2121
Ah, sorry about that. If enough people express interest in a version without the snake tail I'd definitely be open to printing it, and I'll ping you for that if it happens.

Thank you for your interest, I'll keep you on the slot list for the gold!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim While the snake head is a cool idea, I feel like the scales on the tail end way too abruptly :') It's totally fine if you don't think so, but until there's a change with that, I'm going with simpler is better.

Regardless, I'd like to keep my slot.
@Crim While the snake head is a cool idea, I feel like the scales on the tail end way too abruptly :') It's totally fine if you don't think so, but until there's a change with that, I'm going with simpler is better.

Regardless, I'd like to keep my slot.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon8
Thank you so much for the feedback, this is my first time making a detailed accent and I really appreciate it!

Before the current version I had actually added a green tint to the tip of the tail which extended up to where the scales stop right now, so the awkward-looking scales are a result of that and I definitely agree with you that they should be extended. I'll fix it as soon as possible and ping you when it's done!
@Druddigon8
Thank you so much for the feedback, this is my first time making a detailed accent and I really appreciate it!

Before the current version I had actually added a green tint to the tip of the tail which extended up to where the scales stop right now, so the awkward-looking scales are a result of that and I definitely agree with you that they should be extended. I'll fix it as soon as possible and ping you when it's done!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim No problem! And take your time ^_^
@Crim No problem! And take your time ^_^
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon8 I've extended the scales to a point near the base of the tail. I tried to keep a balance between the scales and fur since a furry snake would probably look weird [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] Let me know what you think! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TrOW8Ch.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XDs76bv.png[/img]
@Druddigon8
I've extended the scales to a point near the base of the tail. I tried to keep a balance between the scales and fur since a furry snake would probably look weird

Let me know what you think!
TrOW8Ch.png
XDs76bv.png
n2Yio0g.png
1 slot for silver Gaolberus, please ;w;
1 slot for silver Gaolberus, please ;w;
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Sinai
Added, thanks for your interest! c:
@Sinai
Added, thanks for your interest! c:
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
So are terts layered above the skin layer in gaolers? As I noticed in the scorpion example it seems you've layered the scorpion on top?

Just asking since I think I would prefer a version without the snake, if you were to ever do one, but I do like how it looks with scorpion.
@Crim
So are terts layered above the skin layer in gaolers? As I noticed in the scorpion example it seems you've layered the scorpion on top?

Just asking since I think I would prefer a version without the snake, if you were to ever do one, but I do like how it looks with scorpion.
45Pathc.png
@Reven
Oh boy, I'm really glad you asked that because it's helped clear up a serious misconception I had about line-breaking terts.

I was under the impression that skins/accents don't clip over line-breaking terts but after looking into this a bit apparently that's not true.

So no, Scorpion is actually going to be layering underneath the accent unlike the example I provided, and it'll end up clipping strangely.

Sorry about that! I'll let you know if I ever decide to make a version without the snake tail.
@Reven
Oh boy, I'm really glad you asked that because it's helped clear up a serious misconception I had about line-breaking terts.

I was under the impression that skins/accents don't clip over line-breaking terts but after looking into this a bit apparently that's not true.

So no, Scorpion is actually going to be layering underneath the accent unlike the example I provided, and it'll end up clipping strangely.

Sorry about that! I'll let you know if I ever decide to make a version without the snake tail.
n2Yio0g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11