Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lanaryu Accents (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@guzzoleen
Sure thing!
@guzzoleen
Sure thing!
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha Hello! I know i'm probably too late for loud and proud for either M or F gaolers, but if someone ends up backing out of their slot for either accent, I am definitely interested in purchasing that spare copy! ;v; Also! if you do any more accents like this in the future, (for any breed) I would love a ping!
@Mipha Hello! I know i'm probably too late for loud and proud for either M or F gaolers, but if someone ends up backing out of their slot for either accent, I am definitely interested in purchasing that spare copy! ;v; Also! if you do any more accents like this in the future, (for any breed) I would love a ping!
VXZZmOI.png
@Mipha

do you have a status on the gaoler rainbow m accent?
@Mipha

do you have a status on the gaoler rainbow m accent?
@hexadecimal

It's been resubmitted a few times, apologies for the wait! It was 1% over the accent requirements so it's been a bit of a struggle seeing how much I needed to erase while keeping it very close to what I've shown.

Thanks for checking in!
@hexadecimal

It's been resubmitted a few times, apologies for the wait! It was 1% over the accent requirements so it's been a bit of a struggle seeing how much I needed to erase while keeping it very close to what I've shown.

Thanks for checking in!
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha

thanks for the update!
@Mipha

thanks for the update!
@Mipha I can't speak for everyone, only myself, but from my point of view I wouldn't stress too much about it being different from the original. It will still be great and I definitely will still want mine. :)

I don't know if it helps in making decisions about where to edit but this person had to do the same thing here and the edits still retained the overall feel of the original. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2718019/4#post_39826790
@Mipha I can't speak for everyone, only myself, but from my point of view I wouldn't stress too much about it being different from the original. It will still be great and I definitely will still want mine. :)

I don't know if it helps in making decisions about where to edit but this person had to do the same thing here and the edits still retained the overall feel of the original. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2718019/4#post_39826790
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@Mipha

I'd really love to buy this accent from you. Gaoler Female.
@Mipha

I'd really love to buy this accent from you. Gaoler Female.
I'm on the search for something catchy.
@AriNemera
Sorry for forgetting to respond initially, I'll mark you down!

@WildMagic
I'm considering reprinting it!

@Pisces2012
Thank you so much for the help! ;; I just got the accent in so I'm gonna be sending them off in a minute.
@AriNemera
Sorry for forgetting to respond initially, I'll mark you down!

@WildMagic
I'm considering reprinting it!

@Pisces2012
Thank you so much for the help! ;; I just got the accent in so I'm gonna be sending them off in a minute.
accent shop | wishlist
@guzzoleen @AriNemera @WildMagic
Heya, just letting you know that since I was finally able to get the male accent processed, I'm happy to reprint the accent!

I'm also thinking I'll probably cap this at 30 copies of the accent before retiring it.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive + patient!
@guzzoleen @AriNemera @WildMagic
Heya, just letting you know that since I was finally able to get the male accent processed, I'm happy to reprint the accent!

I'm also thinking I'll probably cap this at 30 copies of the accent before retiring it.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive + patient!
accent shop | wishlist
Yay! I never asked your price. What do I do next?
Yay! I never asked your price. What do I do next?
I'm on the search for something catchy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10