Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lanaryu Accents (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ocarina
Hi there, you were from round 1 of one of my accents but you never paid. Are you still interested or can I sell the accent you reserved?

@Twiggies @Tarrin @Harrlequiin @hexadecimal @Pisces2012 @Mudguts
Please pay at your earliest convenience :> The male accent is in the progress of printing rn but I'll be printing 10 more copies of the female one ASAP.
@Ocarina
Hi there, you were from round 1 of one of my accents but you never paid. Are you still interested or can I sell the accent you reserved?

@Twiggies @Tarrin @Harrlequiin @hexadecimal @Pisces2012 @Mudguts
Please pay at your earliest convenience :> The male accent is in the progress of printing rn but I'll be printing 10 more copies of the female one ASAP.
accent shop | wishlist
gems sent for both. I'm so excited about these! :)
gems sent for both. I'm so excited about these! :)
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@Mipha Hiya ,, I still like the accent but i do not think i will be able to get the money anytime soon , you can go ahead and sell it, I apologize though
@Mipha Hiya ,, I still like the accent but i do not think i will be able to get the money anytime soon , you can go ahead and sell it, I apologize though
Xv5yNtr.gif
@Mipha may I buy your last copy of chivalry in gems? :>
@Mipha may I buy your last copy of chivalry in gems? :>
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Mipha may i be added for 1 slot for Chivalry please ? :)
@Mipha may i be added for 1 slot for Chivalry please ? :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Mipha

Ooo! May I be put on the list for Loud and Proud GaolerM accent?
@Mipha

Ooo! May I be put on the list for Loud and Proud GaolerM accent?
@Autopilot
Ahh- I had the copy that someone backed out on on the AH for an inflated price and it got bought while I was asleep. If you'd like I can put you in the last open slot?

@Norion
If Autopilot doesn't take the last slot I can most certainly put you down! But I'm afraid I won't be reprinting unless there's enough interest for another 5-10 copies ^^;

@Pastiche
If I end up printing another 5-10 copies I most certainly can!
@Autopilot
Ahh- I had the copy that someone backed out on on the AH for an inflated price and it got bought while I was asleep. If you'd like I can put you in the last open slot?

@Norion
If Autopilot doesn't take the last slot I can most certainly put you down! But I'm afraid I won't be reprinting unless there's enough interest for another 5-10 copies ^^;

@Pastiche
If I end up printing another 5-10 copies I most certainly can!
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha Yes please! Let me know when you want payment sent to you :>
@Mipha Yes please! Let me know when you want payment sent to you :>
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot
Pay whenever is most convenient for you :>
@Autopilot
Pay whenever is most convenient for you :>
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha if you end up printing another round of loud and proud for male gaolers, could I have a ping?
@Mipha if you end up printing another round of loud and proud for male gaolers, could I have a ping?
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10