Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lanaryu Accents (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mipha

Gems :)
@Mipha

Gems :)
ybwf4f9.gif
@Mipha Hi hello yes

Would like to preorder both m and f with gems please
@Mipha Hi hello yes

Would like to preorder both m and f with gems please
@Mipha
could i get a slot for the male rainbow accent? thanks!
@Mipha
could i get a slot for the male rainbow accent? thanks!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Jesster
Added you!

@Mudguts
Gems or treasure? :3
@Jesster
Added you!

@Mudguts
Gems or treasure? :3
accent shop | wishlist
@mipha
gems please!
@mipha
gems please!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Mipha

Hiiii! Can I have a slot for the second run of the Loud and Proud Gaoler F accent? It's so cuuute! :D

(btw, love the Legend Of Zelda references!)
@Mipha

Hiiii! Can I have a slot for the second run of the Loud and Proud Gaoler F accent? It's so cuuute! :D

(btw, love the Legend Of Zelda references!)
@Mipha

Heya! Can I please reserve a slot for the Loud and Proud GaolerF, in treasure? Thanks so much :)
@Mipha

Heya! Can I please reserve a slot for the Loud and Proud GaolerF, in treasure? Thanks so much :)
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@Puffinsalt
Sure! Thanks for sending the CR!

@Harrlequiin
Sure thing!
@Puffinsalt
Sure! Thanks for sending the CR!

@Harrlequiin
Sure thing!
accent shop | wishlist
@Croccultist @scarecrane @Kalvin @Kaio @Jesster @Mudguts @hexadecimal
Hey y'all I'm just letting you know that I think I'm gonna go ahead and print the 10 copies! Not all 10 slots are filled but I think it'll be fine to sell the extras I get at my leisure :-) Pinging you all to just let you know, and also to say that if you haven't paid yet, please do so soon so I can send off the blueprint~

@cosmicpoppies @PuffinSalt @Harrlequiin +Kalvin and Jesster
Also I'm letting you guys know that if no one else reserves a slot for the female Gaoler accent in the next couple days, I'll just go ahead and print 5 copies ^^ No rush to pay if you haven't yet
@Croccultist @scarecrane @Kalvin @Kaio @Jesster @Mudguts @hexadecimal
Hey y'all I'm just letting you know that I think I'm gonna go ahead and print the 10 copies! Not all 10 slots are filled but I think it'll be fine to sell the extras I get at my leisure :-) Pinging you all to just let you know, and also to say that if you haven't paid yet, please do so soon so I can send off the blueprint~

@cosmicpoppies @PuffinSalt @Harrlequiin +Kalvin and Jesster
Also I'm letting you guys know that if no one else reserves a slot for the female Gaoler accent in the next couple days, I'll just go ahead and print 5 copies ^^ No rush to pay if you haven't yet
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha

Okie-dokie! Thanks so much for everything! :D
@Mipha

Okie-dokie! Thanks so much for everything! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10