Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lanaryu Accents (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mipha

I'd love a slot for Lisa's weird colorful cat, (if you're doing a second run!)
@Mipha

I'd love a slot for Lisa's weird colorful cat, (if you're doing a second run!)
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Mipha

I'd love a slot for the rainbow Gaoler skincent, will you be needing payment upfront as you may or may not need to edit it or no? :0c
@Mipha

I'd love a slot for the rainbow Gaoler skincent, will you be needing payment upfront as you may or may not need to edit it or no? :0c
@Mipha
can i get a lisa frank slot for treasure
@Mipha
can i get a lisa frank slot for treasure
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Mipha
Can I have a slot of Lisa Frank's Weirdest Cat? C:
@Mipha
Can I have a slot of Lisa Frank's Weirdest Cat? C:
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Wow good morning!! Thank you all for the interest!

@VoidedMortal @Kaio
Adding you both now!
@Ambriche
Sure!

@RenegadeTalonz
I'm not entirely sure how limited runs work ^^; if there's enough interest I'll be happy to print more copies! I'll definitely consider making a male version :>
@Firtarian
I can put you in for this run if you'd like, but no worries if you can't rn! I can put you in for the next :>

@Kikatzu
Upfront payment is nice!

@Mudguts @Kalvin
Sure!
Wow good morning!! Thank you all for the interest!

@VoidedMortal @Kaio
Adding you both now!
@Ambriche
Sure!

@RenegadeTalonz
I'm not entirely sure how limited runs work ^^; if there's enough interest I'll be happy to print more copies! I'll definitely consider making a male version :>
@Firtarian
I can put you in for this run if you'd like, but no worries if you can't rn! I can put you in for the next :>

@Kikatzu
Upfront payment is nice!

@Mudguts @Kalvin
Sure!
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha

I can definitely make the first run! I just missed that there was an open slot oops!
@Mipha

I can definitely make the first run! I just missed that there was an open slot oops!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian
Awesome!

@Allychan @Moonlitcacti @Voidedmortal @Kaio @Kikatzu @Ocarina @Ambriche @Mudguts
Hey y'all slots are filled, could I grab payment?
@Firtarian
Awesome!

@Allychan @Moonlitcacti @Voidedmortal @Kaio @Kikatzu @Ocarina @Ambriche @Mudguts
Hey y'all slots are filled, could I grab payment?
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha Could I get a preview on this girl? I admit I'm not really sure how it'll look with the gnarlhorns either though LOL [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=27&winggene=32&wings=21&auth=3d75bcd733af11f70ee256d563e236fc1789f7b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Mipha
Could I get a preview on this girl? I admit I'm not really sure how it'll look with the gnarlhorns either though LOL

dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=27&winggene=32&wings=21&auth=3d75bcd733af11f70ee256d563e236fc1789f7b9&dummyext=prev.png
@Lynchly Assuming the horns will appear above it, it'd look something like this but probably a bit cleaner lol [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9182133379178eda90e7fde348ab4a10/tumblr_psvhgtvXAU1qcj1lso1_400.png[/img]
@Lynchly
Assuming the horns will appear above it, it'd look something like this but probably a bit cleaner lol
tumblr_psvhgtvXAU1qcj1lso1_400.png
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha
Please ping me for your Jubilee Submission if it doesn't win!
@Mipha
Please ping me for your Jubilee Submission if it doesn't win!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10