Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lanaryu Accents (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'll wait until the slots are filled.
I'd love a ping if you do anything that is pansexual themed!
I'll wait until the slots are filled.
I'd love a ping if you do anything that is pansexual themed!
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo7_500.png
@Mipha Hi!! I'm interested in the Gaoler F accent, do you have an idea of when the batch will be printed/the design finalised? (Also can I be added to your general pinglist for new skins?)
@Mipha Hi!! I'm interested in the Gaoler F accent, do you have an idea of when the batch will be printed/the design finalised? (Also can I be added to your general pinglist for new skins?)
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@Mipha Hiya, I'm interested in your female Gaoler accent , can i have it previewed on my dragon ? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52333072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523331/52333072_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mipha Hiya, I'm interested in your female Gaoler accent , can i have it previewed on my dragon ?

52333072_350.png
Xv5yNtr.gif
@DuskAwakening When slots are filled :> If there's not enough interest to get all slots filled then at least enough that I can break even (which with 10 slots of skincents would be seven, I believe) About the finalization: I believe I have it finalized, but when I made the first image (on a blank gray slate) I had yet to tweak some finer stuff which is something I'll probably fix tomorrow. The previews are accurate otherwise!! @Ocarina What a pretty gal! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/589be8ab66bea82e09e6be1b06645e27/tumblr_psu303gjFD1qcj1lso1_400.png[/img]
@DuskAwakening
When slots are filled :> If there's not enough interest to get all slots filled then at least enough that I can break even (which with 10 slots of skincents would be seven, I believe)
About the finalization: I believe I have it finalized, but when I made the first image (on a blank gray slate) I had yet to tweak some finer stuff which is something I'll probably fix tomorrow. The previews are accurate otherwise!!

@Ocarina
What a pretty gal!
tumblr_psu303gjFD1qcj1lso1_400.png
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha Thank you :3 Add me to the list for treasure please ?
@Mipha Thank you :3 Add me to the list for treasure please ?
Xv5yNtr.gif
@Mipha Okiedoke! ^^ That sounds perfect, I'd love to grab a gem slot then please ^^ I'll send the money by the end of the day (FR+8)
@Mipha Okiedoke! ^^ That sounds perfect, I'd love to grab a gem slot then please ^^ I'll send the money by the end of the day (FR+8)
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
One gem slot please!
One gem slot please!
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
@Mipha

Slot please!
@Mipha

Slot please!
ybwf4f9.gif
Oh i love thiiiiiis ! Can i buy one in treasure please ? :3 (if it's not possible in treasure i can have a slot in gem (: )
Oh i love thiiiiiis ! Can i buy one in treasure please ? :3 (if it's not possible in treasure i can have a slot in gem (: )
84297605d2.png
@Mipha

Love this, & would love a male version too! Right now I'm so broke from throwing all my gems/treasure at Gaoler scrolls yesterday. Hope you're not planning a limited run for it because I do want one of each, eventually. :)
@Mipha

Love this, & would love a male version too! Right now I'm so broke from throwing all my gems/treasure at Gaoler scrolls yesterday. Hope you're not planning a limited run for it because I do want one of each, eventually. :)
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10