Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lanaryu Accents (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mipha gem slot for loud and proud F please!
@Mipha gem slot for loud and proud F please!
VXZZmOI.png
Could i be put on the list for both the male and the female proud skins?
Gem slots for both ^^
@Mipha
Could i be put on the list for both the male and the female proud skins?
Gem slots for both ^^
@Mipha
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@Mipha Mind if I get on the list for the male proud Gaoler skin? Gems please!
@Mipha Mind if I get on the list for the male proud Gaoler skin? Gems please!
tumblr_inline_rlum31D3521x02qa7_500.png » RAT KINGS OF IOWA.
» check bio for important information
z0ukAzB.pngeIK5iG7.png8M6oN2E.pngR1dejfm.png
tumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.gif
@AriNemera @RubyDragon6248 @ULNX
Added you three! Thanks!

@WildMagic
It's 500 gems or 500kT per accent. Just let me know which ones you want and what currency you'd prefer :3
@AriNemera @RubyDragon6248 @ULNX
Added you three! Thanks!

@WildMagic
It's 500 gems or 500kT per accent. Just let me know which ones you want and what currency you'd prefer :3
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha I'd like one of each for the gems please.
@Mipha I'd like one of each for the gems please.
I'm on the search for something catchy.
Random question, when you make a skin/accent, do you get the amount of copies depending on how many blueprints you buy?
Random question, when you make a skin/accent, do you get the amount of copies depending on how many blueprints you buy?
CKbr4fB.giflCmkNN8.gif
@Mipha

I'd love a slot for Loud and Proud GaolerM, paying in gems!
@Mipha

I'd love a slot for Loud and Proud GaolerM, paying in gems!
:: race the wind and take to the sky ::
@Rara
Strange place to ask, but if you buy a set of 5 or 10 skin/accent blueprints, then yes you get 5 or 10 copies of that skin/accent

@Aves
Hey, sorry, I actually haven't touched this thread in a few months. Unless there's considerable interest, I don't really have the time to advertise and print at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Rara
Strange place to ask, but if you buy a set of 5 or 10 skin/accent blueprints, then yes you get 5 or 10 copies of that skin/accent

@Aves
Hey, sorry, I actually haven't touched this thread in a few months. Unless there's considerable interest, I don't really have the time to advertise and print at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience!
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha awww... well, that's my bad for not checking when the latest replies were. Thanks for getting back to me though, and your accents are really awesome!
@Mipha awww... well, that's my bad for not checking when the latest replies were. Thanks for getting back to me though, and your accents are really awesome!
:: race the wind and take to the sky ::
@mipha sorry just saw you were active in posting skins and the custom skin stuff was really confusing to understand for me. Thank you for the reply.
@mipha sorry just saw you were active in posting skins and the custom skin stuff was really confusing to understand for me. Thank you for the reply.
CKbr4fB.giflCmkNN8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10