Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grass's Accents {Boba Coatl}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@MerlinMausi

Added you to the pinglist! Pre-order slots for both skin and accent are closed for now, sorry~
@MerlinMausi

Added you to the pinglist! Pre-order slots for both skin and accent are closed for now, sorry~
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 could I snag a slot for both gay and agender pride highlights?
hhhh I'm late to the party
@grasssnake485 could I snag a slot for both gay and agender pride highlights?
hhhh I'm late to the party
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
@VoidedMortal

At this point I don't think I have enough orders to print either of them, sorry :/ I might rerun them next year, or do a 2-print if you're interested for 800g, but I currently don't have the funds to print them!
@VoidedMortal

At this point I don't think I have enough orders to print either of them, sorry :/ I might rerun them next year, or do a 2-print if you're interested for 800g, but I currently don't have the funds to print them!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485 I'd like to get a copy of Accent: Starlight Sylph if it's still available please!
@grasssnake485 I'd like to get a copy of Accent: Starlight Sylph if it's still available please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@grasssnake485 oh darn! I could do 800g for gay pride highlights, but don't think I can afford both unfortunately!
@grasssnake485 oh darn! I could do 800g for gay pride highlights, but don't think I can afford both unfortunately!
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
@SarcasticHawke
Sorry, no pre-order slots are left, but I can ping you when the foddart thread opens for them!

@VoidedMortal
Alright then! I'll let you know when I have another buyer and/or have the funds to print it! Agender pride already has one buyer and I can print that now if you want to get it now~
@SarcasticHawke
Sorry, no pre-order slots are left, but I can ping you when the foddart thread opens for them!

@VoidedMortal
Alright then! I'll let you know when I have another buyer and/or have the funds to print it! Agender pride already has one buyer and I can print that now if you want to get it now~
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@JD1620 @Asterodea @Flanoir @Shian @andersbegabt @Kuratabells @MerlinMausi Hi, you all expressed interest in getting a copy of Starlight Sylph! I'm considering doing 20 prints of the accent instead of 10; I'd like to know how many are interested in the accent over the skin? Also, I'm currently working on two recolors of Starlight Sylph, Twilight Sylph and Woodland Sylph! If there's significant interest in these I may print 5 or 10 limited copies of them. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/503380721360961550/595077554751275008/image0.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/503380721360961550/595077554751275009/image1.png[/img]
@JD1620 @Asterodea @Flanoir @Shian @andersbegabt @Kuratabells @MerlinMausi

Hi, you all expressed interest in getting a copy of Starlight Sylph! I'm considering doing 20 prints of the accent instead of 10; I'd like to know how many are interested in the accent over the skin?

Also, I'm currently working on two recolors of Starlight Sylph, Twilight Sylph and Woodland Sylph! If there's significant interest in these I may print 5 or 10 limited copies of them.
image0.pngimage1.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@Stormwing27

Hi, are you still interested in the Agender Pride Highlights accent? Still waiting on your payment so I can print it, if you no longer want it please let me know!
@Stormwing27

Hi, are you still interested in the Agender Pride Highlights accent? Still waiting on your payment so I can print it, if you no longer want it please let me know!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485
I am interested in both accent and skin. I also like the twilight recolor
@grasssnake485
I am interested in both accent and skin. I also like the twilight recolor
Y3kY2LN.png
@grasssnake485

Sorry about that! Yes, I'm still interested and I'll send payment now.
@grasssnake485

Sorry about that! Yes, I'm still interested and I'll send payment now.
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32