Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grass's Accents {Boba Coatl}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. Really like the flowers though! :)
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. Really like the flowers though! :)
'blue smedium banner
@Writer

Sure thing, please send payment by July 14th!
@Writer

Sure thing, please send payment by July 14th!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485: I am very interested in the skincent but I do not have 700 gems, can you please tell me how it works with foddart? I would like to pay with levels if this is possible.
@grasssnake485: I am very interested in the skincent but I do not have 700 gems, can you please tell me how it works with foddart? I would like to pay with levels if this is possible.
IGfzYju.png
@grasssnake485

Slot for both Sylphs please :)
@grasssnake485

Slot for both Sylphs please :)
Can I get a slot for both skin and accent?
Can I get a slot for both skin and accent?
Y3kY2LN.png
@grasssnake485
May I please have a slot for Starlight Sylph (400g)? <3 Your accents are lovely!
@grasssnake485
May I please have a slot for Starlight Sylph (400g)? <3 Your accents are lovely!
@andersbegabt
Nature foddart opens on July 14-20th, and you pay in dragon levels directly to me during that period! The cost will be 590 levels~

@Flanoir @Shian
The accent pre-orders are closed, sorry! I can ping you when the accent is released in foddart if you'd like. I've added you for a skin slot, please pay by July 14th~

@Kuratabells
Sorry, accent pre-orders are closed! Would you like to be pinged when the accent releases in foddart?
@andersbegabt
Nature foddart opens on July 14-20th, and you pay in dragon levels directly to me during that period! The cost will be 590 levels~

@Flanoir @Shian
The accent pre-orders are closed, sorry! I can ping you when the accent is released in foddart if you'd like. I've added you for a skin slot, please pay by July 14th~

@Kuratabells
Sorry, accent pre-orders are closed! Would you like to be pinged when the accent releases in foddart?
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485
Yeah that'd be nice! Thank you!
@grasssnake485
Yeah that'd be nice! Thank you!
@grasssnake485: Ok, can you note me down please?
@grasssnake485: Ok, can you note me down please?
IGfzYju.png
@grasssnake485

Me three, please! :)
@grasssnake485

Me three, please! :)
z59oZrZ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32