Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grass's Accents {Boba Coatl}
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32
@grasssnake485
Can I please be put on the list for Crystalfly VS F, and I'll be paying with gems. :)
@grasssnake485
Can I please be put on the list for Crystalfly VS F, and I'll be paying with gems. :)
LKY6oWa.png
@Phloxy
Slots are full unfortunately :/ I haven't been updating my skin shop sheet since I'm also running foddart right now.
@Phloxy
Slots are full unfortunately :/ I haven't been updating my skin shop sheet since I'm also running foddart right now.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Zelophehad (@MEAN now?) @PtolemyII @Rangiku @JadedSerpent62 @readergirl12 @Evalunadesie Hey! It's been a while since I last said anything about this (and I apologize, my life has been really hectic) but you six are the original six people who signed up for Shimmerwing Silver slots. Originally I was hemming and hawwing over printing this since I didn't fill enough for a 10-print run, so I decided to open it up for foddart orders this week. ATM I have nine orders, if everyone decides they still want the accent I'll submit a print order now. If not, I'll continue waiting until I have at least nine orders. So, ping is going out to check if y'all still want the accent. Rangiku– I have you listed as prepaid and if the print does not end up happening, I will refund your gems. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258722818655649792/803999488414056468/IMG_6052.PNG?.png[/img]
@Zelophehad (@MEAN now?)
@PtolemyII
@Rangiku
@JadedSerpent62
@readergirl12
@Evalunadesie

Hey! It's been a while since I last said anything about this (and I apologize, my life has been really hectic) but you six are the original six people who signed up for Shimmerwing Silver slots. Originally I was hemming and hawwing over printing this since I didn't fill enough for a 10-print run, so I decided to open it up for foddart orders this week. ATM I have nine orders, if everyone decides they still want the accent I'll submit a print order now. If not, I'll continue waiting until I have at least nine orders.

So, ping is going out to check if y'all still want the accent. Rangiku– I have you listed as prepaid and if the print does not end up happening, I will refund your gems.

IMG_6052.PNG?.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485

Oh, I am definitely still interested. :> If you end up running it, that would be awesome.
@grasssnake485

Oh, I am definitely still interested. :> If you end up running it, that would be awesome.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@grasssnake485

I am still interested as well
@grasssnake485

I am still interested as well
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
Im not interested in anymore unfortunately i wish you luck onyour printing endevors though <3
@grasssnake485
Im not interested in anymore unfortunately i wish you luck onyour printing endevors though <3
@grasssnake485
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@grasssnake485

Hi, sorry I'm not really good with understanding these types of forums, but I was wondering if I could purchase just a plain, Glimmerwing Gold Male Accent for a friend's birthday, and if so how much would it be.

Thanks so much!!!
@grasssnake485

Hi, sorry I'm not really good with understanding these types of forums, but I was wondering if I could purchase just a plain, Glimmerwing Gold Male Accent for a friend's birthday, and if so how much would it be.

Thanks so much!!!
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
@RosyBoaTea

Hey, Glimmerwing Gold is retired, and my policy on retired accents is I don't print more than one copy at a time, and the price is one blueprint+300g.
@RosyBoaTea

Hey, Glimmerwing Gold is retired, and my policy on retired accents is I don't print more than one copy at a time, and the price is one blueprint+300g.
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485

oh okay, thank you anyway!!!
@grasssnake485

oh okay, thank you anyway!!!
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
@Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @gingerpuff @Mikada @brokenstone @joywing @korradorable @Siritys @Alestrius @silverbelle @vwoop @soulykins @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @thefrogg @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @SwiftisHere @raistardragon @Skritnaja @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @Malachite @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @CuddlyAlpaca @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @SkyCsxandr @brevityis @Xemriss [rule][center] [img]http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/258722818655649792/806817151969263636/image0.jpg?width=500&height=500&.jpg[/img] Hello guys! I'm back with a super special skin, a Veilspun M version of Starlight Sylph! I've been wanting to remake this skin for so long since I was never really happy with the art of the original even though it's still my favorite of my skin designs. Still a WIP right now, will update with finished art soon-ish. The skin will likely cost around 1100-1200g depending on how much time I clock into it, and I expect it to take longer since it is a painted skin instead of cel-shaded like many of my others. This is an interest check; if there's enough interest I will open pre-orders! The skin will likely release with Nature's planned conquest push in late February, and I may make additional tert-specific/accent versions if there's enough interest~
@Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @gingerpuff @Mikada @brokenstone @joywing @korradorable @Siritys @Alestrius @silverbelle @vwoop @soulykins @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @thefrogg @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @SwiftisHere @raistardragon @Skritnaja @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @Malachite @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @CuddlyAlpaca @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @SkyCsxandr @brevityis @Xemriss
image0.jpg?width=500&height=500&.jpg

Hello guys! I'm back with a super special skin, a Veilspun M version of Starlight Sylph! I've been wanting to remake this skin for so long since I was never really happy with the art of the original even though it's still my favorite of my skin designs. Still a WIP right now, will update with finished art soon-ish. The skin will likely cost around 1100-1200g depending on how much time I clock into it, and I expect it to take longer since it is a painted skin instead of cel-shaded like many of my others.

This is an interest check; if there's enough interest I will open pre-orders! The skin will likely release with Nature's planned conquest push in late February, and I may make additional tert-specific/accent versions if there's enough interest~
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32