Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | speedo's pride accents (and more)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Stormwing27 sure thing ^^ !!
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
hobbyanime & oc liker
hi speedo! i'd love a slot for both please, these are so cute.

i saw in your wips that you're making a lipstick lesbian coloured one, would you possibly consider making one of the newer lesbian flag with orange and white? i personally prefer to use that one as the creator of the lipstick lesbian one is a bit iffy on a few things. no worries if you'd prefer not to for whatever reason, just wanted to ask! c:
hi speedo! i'd love a slot for both please, these are so cute.

i saw in your wips that you're making a lipstick lesbian coloured one, would you possibly consider making one of the newer lesbian flag with orange and white? i personally prefer to use that one as the creator of the lipstick lesbian one is a bit iffy on a few things. no worries if you'd prefer not to for whatever reason, just wanted to ask! c:
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@midlyanxiousdoe i’m not using the lipstick lesbian version. the lipstick lesbian version has the actual lipstick mark there and i have 0 plans to add it in. all i can say is ill make a version for the other flag at a later date
@midlyanxiousdoe i’m not using the lipstick lesbian version. the lipstick lesbian version has the actual lipstick mark there and i have 0 plans to add it in. all i can say is ill make a version for the other flag at a later date
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please be sure to include a preview of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings, as per our rules. People on GASP get a LOT of pings and that way they don't have to go searching. A lot of people won't, meaning you might be losing valuable customers!
@celebie

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please be sure to include a preview of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings, as per our rules. People on GASP get a LOT of pings and that way they don't have to go searching. A lot of people won't, meaning you might be losing valuable customers!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tirea sorry, i pinged from mobile and wasn’t able to add previews but ill do it next time
@tirea sorry, i pinged from mobile and wasn’t able to add previews but ill do it next time
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie

Mind adding me to the Ace Flag one please? Also do you prefer payment now or after the accent goes through? I can do both, so whichever is more convenient for you is fine by me.
@celebie

Mind adding me to the Ace Flag one please? Also do you prefer payment now or after the accent goes through? I can do both, so whichever is more convenient for you is fine by me.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
Hello! Would you be kind enough to ping me if/when you reprint the bi pride spill? I'd love to buy one in the future if you decide to do another go later on but I just don't have the money right now to get one! Thank you. <3
Hello! Would you be kind enough to ping me if/when you reprint the bi pride spill? I'd love to buy one in the future if you decide to do another go later on but I just don't have the money right now to get one! Thank you. <3
gL8gG09.png
@shakariantrash either one works!!

@ayxia i have 0 idea if there will be interest for a second reprint but i’ll let you know if there is
@shakariantrash either one works!!

@ayxia i have 0 idea if there will be interest for a second reprint but i’ll let you know if there is
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie I'd like a ping if you make a lesbian version!
@celebie I'd like a ping if you make a lesbian version!
VOIPBvS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6