Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@tehumertt please write me down. I'm planning on a breeding project and I think one of the not "fitting" outcomes will make a perfect Dragon for this accent.
@tehumertt please write me down. I'm planning on a breeding project and I think one of the not "fitting" outcomes will make a perfect Dragon for this accent.
2wowe9.jpg
@ViperaUnion !! Bogsneak terrarium! yaaasss~

@Atramentia First impression of 'One With Nature' was 'I absolutely need to turn my Skydancers into mini-Gladekeepers'.

@Ocellis ooOOoo, Sunglow Citrus is lovely!

@ViperaUnion !! Bogsneak terrarium! yaaasss~

@Atramentia First impression of 'One With Nature' was 'I absolutely need to turn my Skydancers into mini-Gladekeepers'.

@Ocellis ooOOoo, Sunglow Citrus is lovely!

lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
Oh my god! There are WAY too many good ones this year! What lovely creations, and I only saw what was on the first and 4th pages:) I already have a few in mind for who might win.
Oh my god! There are WAY too many good ones this year! What lovely creations, and I only saw what was on the first and 4th pages:) I already have a few in mind for who might win.
T5FBE.gifbirthday_button_by_cas_a_fras-dcrcad6.pngqCbUEpz.gif[/url]
WaBL9Eh.png
Z8J9q.gif
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
So many great skin/accents so far. I have so many nature dragons that need some cool ones!
So many great skin/accents so far. I have so many nature dragons that need some cool ones!
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@aspertia
@KreepyKrawlies
@RubieKanary

I hope the three of you don't mind a ping, I just wanted to express how much I love all of your entries!! ;w;
@aspertia
@KreepyKrawlies
@RubieKanary

I hope the three of you don't mind a ping, I just wanted to express how much I love all of your entries!! ;w;
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
I really hope there will be nice accents for Imperials. Liked nothing for a while for them :( And I really, really want to see those available. I would really like to buy them, but without their winning it is impossible - too expensive to ask for a copy when there are few of them... [quote name="Caecilius" date="2019-05-01 10:40:54" ] Yay! Plant time! [center][b]Solar Punk[/b] Male Snapper Accent [img]https://i.imgur.com/0NlDeL9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y3tXRpQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9pp2BYc.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [quote name="corprus" date="2019-05-01 11:03:27" ] [b]Rock Garden:[/b] [i]The latest in Earth/Nature clan fashion: plant rocks.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fxr3ezp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0E8abWF.png[/img][/center] [/quote]
I really hope there will be nice accents for Imperials. Liked nothing for a while for them :(
And I really, really want to see those available. I would really like to buy them, but without their winning it is impossible - too expensive to ask for a copy when there are few of them...
Caecilius wrote on 2019-05-01 10:40:54:
Yay! Plant time!
Solar Punk
Male Snapper Accent

0NlDeL9.png
Y3tXRpQ.png

9pp2BYc.png
corprus wrote on 2019-05-01 11:03:27:

Rock Garden:
The latest in Earth/Nature clan fashion: plant rocks.

Fxr3ezp.png
0E8abWF.png[/center]

@Einstakur of course i don't mind!!! quite the opposite, it made me very happy ;w; <3 thank you so much!
@Einstakur of course i don't mind!!! quite the opposite, it made me very happy ;w; <3 thank you so much!
@shroudrat
I loved your skin! How did you make this leaf effect? I'm trying to create a skin but I don't know how to make the leaves ;-;
@shroudrat
I loved your skin! How did you make this leaf effect? I'm trying to create a skin but I don't know how to make the leaves ;-;
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
@Mistbird Thanks! ^^ I'll definitely be printing it myself if it doesn't.

@ShenziSwan I wanted my leaves to match the style of the Leafy & Flowering Gladeboughs, so I spent a lot of time looking at those first to see how they work. The big thing was getting the shapes right on the outline, and then using lighter and darker shades to define the leaves on the inside of the clusters - too many lines in the middle and it wouldn't have matched.
@Mistbird Thanks! ^^ I'll definitely be printing it myself if it doesn't.

@ShenziSwan I wanted my leaves to match the style of the Leafy & Flowering Gladeboughs, so I spent a lot of time looking at those first to see how they work. The big thing was getting the shapes right on the outline, and then using lighter and darker shades to define the leaves on the inside of the clusters - too many lines in the middle and it wouldn't have matched.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat Oooh, I'll try it then!! Thank you!
@shroudrat Oooh, I'll try it then!! Thank you!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40