Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
Well after the Wavecrest, I thought it will get a bit less stressfull for me in terms of accents (a lot of the WC I really liked didn#t win, so I had to buy a lot of them XD) but here I am looking at the entries and thinking again I need this.... and that... @Demostress I'm not the biggest fan of faes, but this accent is just awesome. I will need a matching fae just for this accent.. and I'll need the accent no matter if it wins or not XD It's just too awesome! @shroudrat Mama Mama is so great! I love what you made with the colors of the branch and how you added the small mirror, that's so adorable! Love it!!! @TehuMertt Your Accent needed a bit. First impression was not so great, but with reading the description and taking a closer look: it gets better every time I see it. Would love to see it printed, I love PC too much and lneed more accents for them (and I would have instant lore for her [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2] @RubieKanary Death by flower is just real beautiful. Great job! My Highlights right now. But all the other entries are really great! can't wait till Greenskeeper gathering!
Well after the Wavecrest, I thought it will get a bit less stressfull for me in terms of accents (a lot of the WC I really liked didn#t win, so I had to buy a lot of them XD) but here I am looking at the entries and thinking again I need this.... and that...

@Demostress I'm not the biggest fan of faes, but this accent is just awesome. I will need a matching fae just for this accent.. and I'll need the accent no matter if it wins or not XD It's just too awesome!

@shroudrat Mama Mama is so great! I love what you made with the colors of the branch and how you added the small mirror, that's so adorable! Love it!!!

@TehuMertt Your Accent needed a bit. First impression was not so great, but with reading the description and taking a closer look: it gets better every time I see it. Would love to see it printed, I love PC too much and lneed more accents for them (and I would have instant lore for her

@RubieKanary Death by flower is just real beautiful. Great job!

My Highlights right now. But all the other entries are really great! can't wait till Greenskeeper gathering!

2wowe9.jpg
@MoonCatcher333 @dragongem23 @mikaeia @aeoniium @DatMoonGamer @IssuesMayExist @Bluemockingbird @Dancer08 @kitsune56

Hello folks,

A quick heads-up that your posts have been removed from the Submission thread. Please keep in mind that the Submission thread is for submissions only. Remarks, questions, tips and critique can be posted in this thread, the discussion thread. Reserve posts aren't entries nor discussions, and will be removed as spam.

For questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to use Contact Us.
Thank you,
Gaia
@MoonCatcher333 @dragongem23 @mikaeia @aeoniium @DatMoonGamer @IssuesMayExist @Bluemockingbird @Dancer08 @kitsune56

Hello folks,

A quick heads-up that your posts have been removed from the Submission thread. Please keep in mind that the Submission thread is for submissions only. Remarks, questions, tips and critique can be posted in this thread, the discussion thread. Reserve posts aren't entries nor discussions, and will be removed as spam.

For questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to use Contact Us.
Thank you,
Gaia
@Kisk Thanks!! There's been some interest in Branching Out, so if sadly it doesn't place I'm going to look into getting it printed!
I've never done that before though so I'd have to do some research to make sure all parties get it fairly.
@Kisk Thanks!! There's been some interest in Branching Out, so if sadly it doesn't place I'm going to look into getting it printed!
I've never done that before though so I'd have to do some research to make sure all parties get it fairly.
@Kisk Thank you! I've been having a lot of fun lately with color matching to apparel and trying to imitate the FR art style! [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
@Kisk Thank you! I've been having a lot of fun lately with color matching to apparel and trying to imitate the FR art style!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@RubieKanary: I love that Skydancer accent! It is so elegant ^_^
@RubieKanary: I love that Skydancer accent! It is so elegant ^_^
lightbottom.png
@shroudrat I know a million people probably said this already but... Aaaaaah the mirror hatchling is so cute! [emoji=tundra love size=1] I really hope this entry wins!
@shroudrat
I know a million people probably said this already but... Aaaaaah the mirror hatchling is so cute! I really hope this entry wins!
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@corprus

BUTTROCKS YES PLEASE
@corprus

BUTTROCKS YES PLEASE
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@RiavaCornelia 'Petal Dancer' is a beautiful skin! This will look great on my Wildclaws! :D

@corprus 'Rock Garden' is amazing!! I need this skin! :''D

@RubieKanary 'Death by Flower' is beautiful!! :o

Good luck to you all! :D
@RiavaCornelia 'Petal Dancer' is a beautiful skin! This will look great on my Wildclaws! :D

@corprus 'Rock Garden' is amazing!! I need this skin! :''D

@RubieKanary 'Death by Flower' is beautiful!! :o

Good luck to you all! :D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@PurpleTartan thank you, Im so glad you like it *_*
@PurpleTartan thank you, Im so glad you like it *_*
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@kisk OH DEAR, thank you so much! I actually have a pinglist saved in case it doesn't win so I can mark you down in case you're interested :^)
@kisk OH DEAR, thank you so much! I actually have a pinglist saved in case it doesn't win so I can mark you down in case you're interested :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40