Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -=Δ fc-skins | WCm Fruits
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66
That definitely fits! Can I have a slot please? Thank you!
That definitely fits! Can I have a slot please? Thank you!
Added
Added
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Friendly boop!
Friendly boop!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Bump because your accents are amazing!
Bump because your accents are amazing!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1. @Vovina 2. @Uniformshark 3. @1Sash1 4. @StealthNerd 5. @MusicalMaladies I am pinging you about this skin. There is not enough interested people so every copy is 1300g [img]https://sun9-66.userapi.com/c855616/v855616798/102db2/9S-oJqcpbok.jpg[/img] I will buy blueprint and send this to printing after everybody pays
1. @Vovina
2. @Uniformshark
3. @1Sash1
4. @StealthNerd
5. @MusicalMaladies
I am pinging you about this skin. There is not enough interested people so every copy is 1300g
9S-oJqcpbok.jpg

I will buy blueprint and send this to printing after everybody pays
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe I have absolute no problem sendign you 1300g c: but I'm curious because the list with the slots on the first page says
1.Vovina
2.Uniformshark
3.1Sash1
4.StealthNerd
5.MusicalMaladies
6.Xemriss
7.rattus

so the last two people wont get a skin? ´_`" ofc this is your decision and I'm glad I can grab a copy becuase I was lookikinng forward to this so much ;w; but wouldn't it be more lucrative when you print 10 and simply put the last 3 copies up in the AH? :0
@Helixexe I have absolute no problem sendign you 1300g c: but I'm curious because the list with the slots on the first page says
1.Vovina
2.Uniformshark
3.1Sash1
4.StealthNerd
5.MusicalMaladies
6.Xemriss
7.rattus

so the last two people wont get a skin? ´_`" ofc this is your decision and I'm glad I can grab a copy becuase I was lookikinng forward to this so much ;w; but wouldn't it be more lucrative when you print 10 and simply put the last 3 copies up in the AH? :0
@Uniformshark my skins never sell on ah (sad cat pic) and i think i wont have enough for 10 copy blueprint? and thing from rules
"If the number of slots does not reach 10 and you are in 6-10 numbers, then you will not receive copies and will not have to pay"
@Uniformshark my skins never sell on ah (sad cat pic) and i think i wont have enough for 10 copy blueprint? and thing from rules
"If the number of slots does not reach 10 and you are in 6-10 numbers, then you will not receive copies and will not have to pay"
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe awh man so sorry to hear I know that problem as well ;_; I understand!
I send you the gems now!
@Helixexe awh man so sorry to hear I know that problem as well ;_; I understand!
I send you the gems now!
@1Sash1 @MusicalMaladies looks like you still have to pay, 1300g for this [img]https://sun9-66.userapi.com/c855616/v855616798/102db2/9S-oJqcpbok.jpg[/img] Please do this or deny
@1Sash1 @MusicalMaladies looks like you still have to pay, 1300g for this
9S-oJqcpbok.jpg
Please do this or deny
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66