Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@corprus yes i am still interested in rock garden and nepenthes
@corprus yes i am still interested in rock garden and nepenthes
F3d7DSl.png
@corprus still interested ^^
@corprus still interested ^^
@corprus

I don't remember now what it looks like but if I asked then I probably do! lol I'll pay in gems. Thanks!
@corprus

I don't remember now what it looks like but if I asked then I probably do! lol I'll pay in gems. Thanks!
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Corprus

I'm still interested!
@Corprus

I'm still interested!
@corprus yup put me down for one!
@corprus yup put me down for one!
BPpOUJu.png
ROCK GARDEN: 1: @dasammit / 2: @Bluheart / 3: @Condor / 4: @Trachynhawb / 5: @Polyhymnia 6: 7: @andersbegabt / 8: @snowy hi, if you're buying rock garden please PM me payment so i can start getting these submitted! also here's a preview of the chorus/choir remakes i'll be posting soon [img]https://i.imgur.com/KGkB4gJ.png[/img]
ROCK GARDEN:
1: @dasammit /
2: @Bluheart /
3: @Condor /
4: @Trachynhawb /
5: @Polyhymnia
6:
7: @andersbegabt /
8: @snowy

hi, if you're buying rock garden please PM me payment so i can start getting these submitted!

also here's a preview of the chorus/choir remakes i'll be posting soon

KGkB4gJ.png
@corprus: Note me for both (chorus/choir) please. (If possible for Treasures.....)
@corprus: Note me for both (chorus/choir) please. (If possible for Treasures.....)
IGfzYju.png
@corprus

Sent for Rock Garden!
@corprus

Sent for Rock Garden!
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
submitted rock garden for printing!
submitted rock garden for printing!
@corprus Please note me down on your Pinglist <3
@corprus Please note me down on your Pinglist <3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14