Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pythtech Cryptids n Cyborgs Accent Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
[b]NEW ACCENT: Poltergeist M variant[/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&itemid=31144&auth=5bcd3cb7e5b82c16e0452b30fa0d2d39455c9795&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [skin=31144] [/center] [emoji=gem size=1][b]600 as usual[/b] I have ten copies currently. Half will go on the AH, and I will hold the other half for buyers here until all the AH copies are gone. First come first served, as always! Color variants to be released once these are all gone! [quote]@Ashandra @Vhyxalas @owlktor @Wraith296 @thegracefuldeer @Volve @Supremacy @Lynchly @Valishtu @chatoyant @Alanon @Strychnine @Lepidolite @MercySewerPyro@xoLunaox @Metalhawk @telescreen @shankdaddy @TwinFish @Cattestrophic @Steel @Virgil @Vovina @Lunila @SirLeafheart @Uniformshark @Slee @Crumpet @Cilverlining @Sivi @Quilava2010 @Eon @Otherworldlyegg @Xemseige @ChefTonberry @pooses @Cattgirl @Xilveros @EmergencyRoom @Blizoria @Stenvela @Niharike @mus @Jaypaw @Almaren @Astraya @Lordofthepies @Toska @Vsavi @Ashandra @evilwave @mmuted @Lyka @Klone @Mesai @Tserin[/quote]
NEW ACCENT: Poltergeist M variant
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&itemid=31144&auth=5bcd3cb7e5b82c16e0452b30fa0d2d39455c9795&dummyext=prev.png

600 as usual

I have ten copies currently. Half will go on the AH, and I will hold the other half for buyers here until all the AH copies are gone. First come first served, as always!

Color variants to be released once these are all gone!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png

@PythtechGenetics
Love this new Poltergeist variant! I was so excited to see this ping this
morning, I straight up scrambled to the AH to grab one hahah Also, this
isn't relevant, but pretty sure I'd actually kill to see a poltergeist/(black)
cybernetic crossover accent/skincent someday - just throwing that out
there lmao

@PythtechGenetics
Love this new Poltergeist variant! I was so excited to see this ping this
morning, I straight up scrambled to the AH to grab one hahah Also, this
isn't relevant, but pretty sure I'd actually kill to see a poltergeist/(black)
cybernetic crossover accent/skincent someday - just throwing that out
there lmao
HTgZ0NA.gif
@pythtechgenetics
hello!!
could you please put me on your ghostly and general pinglists? :3
@pythtechgenetics
hello!!
could you please put me on your ghostly and general pinglists? :3
2P6JHiP.png
@PythtechGenetics

do you have any sanguine apparition accents left? o:

if not, could i be added to the ghostly and general pinglists if possible? o:
@PythtechGenetics

do you have any sanguine apparition accents left? o:

if not, could i be added to the ghostly and general pinglists if possible? o:
cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
@pythtechgenetics

Could I be added to your ping list please and thank you! :3
@pythtechgenetics

Could I be added to your ping list please and thank you! :3
Come join the Friend Rising Discord server!TOd95AF.png
@PythTechGenetics hi, could I be added to the general pinglist?
@PythTechGenetics hi, could I be added to the general pinglist?
NRIoOfa.png
@Cacophony I don't, but there will be reprints in the future! You're now on the pinglist for that set, so you'll know when.

@Chuchuana @ManaCampbell @Ophionyx Done!
@Cacophony I don't, but there will be reprints in the future! You're now on the pinglist for that set, so you'll know when.

@Chuchuana @ManaCampbell @Ophionyx Done!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics Do you happen to have any SD F Poltergeist copies left? If not, could I be added to your pings for that set? ^^
@PythtechGenetics Do you happen to have any SD F Poltergeist copies left? If not, could I be added to your pings for that set? ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@PythtechGenetics could you add me to the cybernetic accents pinglist, please?
@PythtechGenetics could you add me to the cybernetic accents pinglist, please?
SOL INVICTUS
Snagged one off the AH! I'd also like to be added to the general and ghostly ypinglists, please. I impulse-previewed this on one of my dragons and that was a [i]bad decision[/i] because now I need to find another skydancer with similar colors. D; [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48096937&skin=31144&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Snagged one off the AH! I'd also like to be added to the general and ghostly ypinglists, please.

I impulse-previewed this on one of my dragons and that was a bad decision because now I need to find another skydancer with similar colors. D;

dragon?did=48096937&skin=31144&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22