Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lmn&Aks' Accent Shop (AB M&F timelim
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71
@Veleno Hail Purple!!!
@Veleno Hail Purple!!!
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@TheUltimateOwl @irmingard
The Obelisk F skins YinWangCai and TongZhaoBao were retired now. For you have sign in pre-order sheet, Im certain to send those skin to you.
However, due to lack of Gems, I will send reprint after a long time. No need to prepay for your skin, Im just agonizing over the purchase price of blueprints T T
@TheUltimateOwl @irmingard
The Obelisk F skins YinWangCai and TongZhaoBao were retired now. For you have sign in pre-order sheet, Im certain to send those skin to you.
However, due to lack of Gems, I will send reprint after a long time. No need to prepay for your skin, Im just agonizing over the purchase price of blueprints T T
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon I wanted to let you know that I did receive a copy of YinWangCai from you (I might have accidentally signed up twice on the sheet, for which I apologize! I only meant to sign up for one copy)

And if I was the only one signed up for another run of TongZhaoBao it's not a problem for me if I don't receive a copy!

Thank you for informing us about this!
@Lomon I wanted to let you know that I did receive a copy of YinWangCai from you (I might have accidentally signed up twice on the sheet, for which I apologize! I only meant to sign up for one copy)

And if I was the only one signed up for another run of TongZhaoBao it's not a problem for me if I don't receive a copy!

Thank you for informing us about this!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Hello!
You are Pinged for accepting Accent via PA!

Skin: Lmn-Lotus Chiming
@harmonywish @WickedPixie @Trinkets @sessmachine @TheUltimateOwl @Moosesushi @Bloomed @Overcoat @marchpanes @Angilian @Apotheca @Kaio @momiji @amrita @Veleno
Hello!

Skin: Lmn-Lotus Chiming
@harmonywish @WickedPixie @Trinkets @sessmachine @TheUltimateOwl @Moosesushi @Bloomed @Overcoat @marchpanes @Angilian @Apotheca @Kaio @momiji @amrita @Veleno
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon Thank u! I got it and paid, its gorgeous <3
@Lomon Thank u! I got it and paid, its gorgeous <3
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
commenting so I can come back later~
commenting so I can come back later~
@Lomon

Could you please add me to your pinglist?
@Lomon

Could you please add me to your pinglist?
@Artefact Added <3
@Artefact Added <3
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Hello!

Skin: Lmn-Solar Swallower
@Saraceaser @hat17 @probablyskeletor @final @Nenahel @GreenAtlas @liturgies @Kamazu @Aikka @V0idBird @Aito @MoonlitCacti @Kaio @Suntouched @harmonywish @cutinstincts @suawansan @xiaoyuetian @Shimotsuki @Asutavl @Kuiki @nonexistence @Slaytheist @amrita
Hello!

Skin: Lmn-Solar Swallower
@Saraceaser @hat17 @probablyskeletor @final @Nenahel @GreenAtlas @liturgies @Kamazu @Aikka @V0idBird @Aito @MoonlitCacti @Kaio @Suntouched @harmonywish @cutinstincts @suawansan @xiaoyuetian @Shimotsuki @Asutavl @Kuiki @nonexistence @Slaytheist @amrita
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon
So sorry for this late reply! (It has been three weeks or so.) Thank you for informing me. I'm definitely fine with waiting!
@Lomon
So sorry for this late reply! (It has been three weeks or so.) Thank you for informing me. I'm definitely fine with waiting!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71