Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | defunct
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@snyooks - I'd love copies of Setahria, Achraeden, and Enochneir if there's still time!
@snyooks - I'd love copies of Setahria, Achraeden, and Enochneir if there's still time!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@snyooks I'd love to buy a copy of enochneir if one is still available? I would also love to be on your general pinglist <3
@snyooks I'd love to buy a copy of enochneir if one is still available? I would also love to be on your general pinglist <3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@snyooks
Hello! I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please!
@snyooks
Hello! I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Oh, I love the style you're going for! Your accents are so pretty!! May I be added to the general pinglist? ;w;
Oh, I love the style you're going for! Your accents are so pretty!! May I be added to the general pinglist? ;w;
they/them
@snyooks

Sorry I'm just noticing this, I think I made a payment for a skin a couple of days ago - can I confirm which one it was for? Thanks!
@snyooks

Sorry I'm just noticing this, I think I made a payment for a skin a couple of days ago - can I confirm which one it was for? Thanks!
3vnKkxk.jpg
@snyooks

I actually sent over 2 payments of 850G, one through CR and one through messages, so there might be some confusion :)
@snyooks

I actually sent over 2 payments of 850G, one through CR and one through messages, so there might be some confusion :)
3vnKkxk.jpg
@snyooks I got a ping but couldnt find where! Was there a ping for payment ( I sent mine via Pm), just wanted to make sure I didnt miss anything?
@snyooks I got a ping but couldnt find where! Was there a ping for payment ( I sent mine via Pm), just wanted to make sure I didnt miss anything?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@snyooks I'd love to be on your pinglist! Those imperial accents are just stunning *_*
@snyooks I'd love to be on your pinglist! Those imperial accents are just stunning *_*
oxstpLj.png
@snyooks
Sorry would you mind holding them till the 28th for me please aaa ;o;
@snyooks
Sorry would you mind holding them till the 28th for me please aaa ;o;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
Will you be doing a third run of Enochneir? If yes, could you put me down for a slot for the third run? I may not be able to pay for the second run in time, if you're printing any time soon.
Will you be doing a third run of Enochneir? If yes, could you put me down for a slot for the third run? I may not be able to pay for the second run in time, if you're printing any time soon.
j12008C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15