Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 162 163
@kymris :))))) hgkjfkd you were moved from the 3rd run to the 2nd run because another person is currently short on Gems so to give them more time, they were moved to the final run. I need the payment so I can submit the 2nd run, the skincents have already arrived!
@kymris :))))) hgkjfkd you were moved from the 3rd run to the 2nd run because another person is currently short on Gems so to give them more time, they were moved to the final run. I need the payment so I can submit the 2nd run, the skincents have already arrived!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron ACK! Okay, um, there's something wrong with my Paypal, I can't deposit gems, would you accept 600gems and 200k treasure???
@Natron ACK! Okay, um, there's something wrong with my Paypal, I can't deposit gems, would you accept 600gems and 200k treasure???
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@kymris I understand that too well, I most certainly would accept it, no worries!
@kymris I understand that too well, I most certainly would accept it, no worries!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Sending CR now!
@Natron Sending CR now!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Natron I'd love a slot for Teba!
@Natron I'd love a slot for Teba!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@fujo excellent, thank you a lot!
@fujo excellent, thank you a lot!
@Natron

Oh my god I didn't see this earlier.. ;_;

Slot for 'Teba,' please! :3
@Natron

Oh my god I didn't see this earlier.. ;_;

Slot for 'Teba,' please! :3
IcgTKPi.png
@kalinka >:)))))))))

thank you!!
@kalinka >:)))))))))

thank you!!
@Natron

Thank you too!!

Omg I've been looking for a male Pearl accent to go with one of your very first designs - 'Shnu' for ages and ages and omg finally.... it is almost time....

Prepayment required? o:
@Natron

Thank you too!!

Omg I've been looking for a male Pearl accent to go with one of your very first designs - 'Shnu' for ages and ages and omg finally.... it is almost time....

Prepayment required? o:
IcgTKPi.png
@kalinka AAA so happy to hear you have Shnu, I love to see it on spoiled dragons ;w;
And yep, prepayment is required but no need to worry about it for now, I'll ping y'all once the run is filled.
@kalinka AAA so happy to hear you have Shnu, I love to see it on spoiled dragons ;w;
And yep, prepayment is required but no need to worry about it for now, I'll ping y'all once the run is filled.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 162 163