Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
@sanzuwu OHH wow, thank you! Marked you down ♥
@sanzuwu OHH wow, thank you! Marked you down ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@tehumertt i'd like a ping if you print this!
@tehumertt i'd like a ping if you print this!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@TehuMertt I'd love a ping if you print, your accent is beautiful!
@TehuMertt I'd love a ping if you print, your accent is beautiful!
@coexistence AAAA thank you so much! Noted!
@coexistence AAAA thank you so much! Noted!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

oooo this is so cute! I'd definitely like to pinged for this!
@TehuMertt

oooo this is so cute! I'd definitely like to pinged for this!
jxHrwpT.png
@phoenixfire36 AAA thank you so much!
@phoenixfire36 AAA thank you so much!
@TehuMertt

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please only ping GASP if you're actually selling something, or for WIPs. If this is a WIP please use the wips keyword. Otherwise you're pinging hundreds of people to ask if you should submit something to a contest, or you're pinging a pinglist to compile a pinglist (which is a little redundant). That's not the intended use of GASP. (It also means you cannot ping GASP again when you DO end up selling because you've already pinged for that accent.)
@TehuMertt

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please only ping GASP if you're actually selling something, or for WIPs. If this is a WIP please use the wips keyword. Otherwise you're pinging hundreds of people to ask if you should submit something to a contest, or you're pinging a pinglist to compile a pinglist (which is a little redundant). That's not the intended use of GASP. (It also means you cannot ping GASP again when you DO end up selling because you've already pinged for that accent.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tiriea thanks for the info, it's funny because I asked several people, and one of them who is very popular within the whole pinging business said that people use the GASP for WIPs very frequently, and even told me to do it just like I did. It appears I was misinformed. Pls forgive, I really did not see that WIP pinglist anywhere and will keep this in mind.

Also, I apologise to anyone whom I've put in this predicc, I simply did not know. Things like these are the exact reason why I hate pinging a large amount of people. I did an OOPSIE, someone else did a DOOPSIE, I will not do it again. Thanks for letting me know, though!
@tiriea thanks for the info, it's funny because I asked several people, and one of them who is very popular within the whole pinging business said that people use the GASP for WIPs very frequently, and even told me to do it just like I did. It appears I was misinformed. Pls forgive, I really did not see that WIP pinglist anywhere and will keep this in mind.

Also, I apologise to anyone whom I've put in this predicc, I simply did not know. Things like these are the exact reason why I hate pinging a large amount of people. I did an OOPSIE, someone else did a DOOPSIE, I will not do it again. Thanks for letting me know, though!
@TehuMertt
I don't know who you asked for advice, but you could have asked us ^^ If you leave a message on the thread we're always happy to help.
And if you have a WIP you're free to use GASP! Like I said, just please use the wip keyword. (It's in the list with the others; second keyword, right list.) The difference between pinging for a wip and an interest check like you did is that when you ping for a WIP the final product will still be significantly different from what people are getting pinged for, so there's no double pinging for the same thing. Unlike here, where people are pinged now, and then will be pinged again IF/when they can buy it. If that makes sense?

From what I gather from your post though, this isn't a WIP? You're simply wondering whether to sell it or enter it into the fest contest. That's more of a general advice thing; people join GASP because they want to buy accents.
@TehuMertt
I don't know who you asked for advice, but you could have asked us ^^ If you leave a message on the thread we're always happy to help.
And if you have a WIP you're free to use GASP! Like I said, just please use the wip keyword. (It's in the list with the others; second keyword, right list.) The difference between pinging for a wip and an interest check like you did is that when you ping for a WIP the final product will still be significantly different from what people are getting pinged for, so there's no double pinging for the same thing. Unlike here, where people are pinged now, and then will be pinged again IF/when they can buy it. If that makes sense?

From what I gather from your post though, this isn't a WIP? You're simply wondering whether to sell it or enter it into the fest contest. That's more of a general advice thing; people join GASP because they want to buy accents.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tiriea yep, thought so... should have checked WIP, I thought about it myself but I think I may have missed it on my last run through the keywords so I skipped it.

WELL RIP, I will keep it in mind.
@tiriea yep, thought so... should have checked WIP, I thought about it myself but I think I may have missed it on my last run through the keywords so I skipped it.

WELL RIP, I will keep it in mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163