Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 162 163
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58666780 This root but it was submit to be rootbeer
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58666780 This root but it was submit to be rootbeer
If you ever do a public selling of Accent: Khenti sha I'd love to grab a slot!
If you ever do a public selling of Accent: Khenti sha I'd love to grab a slot!
@xanthisx It would be nice, wouldn't it... :pensive: However, I do not think it will ever be made public due to the commissioner paying money for the art so they specifically said they wouldn't be comfortable with more reprints and I think that's valid UwU
I will memorise this however, I'll be making many accents in the future and my customs are pretty much always open! Thank you either way!
@xanthisx It would be nice, wouldn't it... :pensive: However, I do not think it will ever be made public due to the commissioner paying money for the art so they specifically said they wouldn't be comfortable with more reprints and I think that's valid UwU
I will memorise this however, I'll be making many accents in the future and my customs are pretty much always open! Thank you either way!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center][b]I deeply apologise for any misspings![/b][/center] This is my first and hopefully last time I'll be making sin but I couldn't resist this blasphemous idea. Future accents will be once again based on my theme. Anyway, this was made with a freaking mouse, I cannot believe... The magnets are transparent! I am eternally broke therefore I will need Gems up front so I can submit this. If we by some chance fill 10 slots for this monstrosity, I'll ping you so you can yeet the payment. I don't usually do this but I also kinda really don't have the money kdhjkg. Let's hope this gets approved. [center][i]It's a F Ridge...[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XWR7RR2.png[/img][/center] Link to first page -> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2646382/1]LINK[/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Skins, cute, joke/meme, cool colors, anatomy alterations[/center][br][br][center][size=1][b]SNIP SNOP[/b][/size][/center]
I deeply apologise for any misspings!

This is my first and hopefully last time I'll be making sin but I couldn't resist this blasphemous idea. Future accents will be once again based on my theme. Anyway, this was made with a freaking mouse, I cannot believe... The magnets are transparent!

I am eternally broke therefore I will need Gems up front so I can submit this. If we by some chance fill 10 slots for this monstrosity, I'll ping you so you can yeet the payment. I don't usually do this but I also kinda really don't have the money kdhjkg.
Let's hope this gets approved.
It's a F Ridge...

XWR7RR2.png

Link to first page -> LINK
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Skins, cute, joke/meme, cool colors, anatomy alterations

SNIP SNOP
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
@terrors you are too kind, fam :sob:
@terrors you are too kind, fam :sob:
[emoji=ping size=1]
You're making my fridge sad
You're making my fridge sad
@Natron Hi! Can I get a slot for the refrigerator skin please?
@Natron Hi! Can I get a slot for the refrigerator skin please?
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 162 163