Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 162 163
@snaggleclaw oh my goodness, thank you so much!! Of course!
@snaggleclaw oh my goodness, thank you so much!! Of course!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
pinglist, please!! ; w ;
pinglist, please!! ; w ;
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@sighborgs of course, thank you!
@sighborgs of course, thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ahh thank you so much for this beautiful skin!! I can't bring myself to add apparel and cover any of this beauty up, I love it so much!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81699120][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/816992/81699120_350.png[/img][/url]
Ahh thank you so much for this beautiful skin!! I can't bring myself to add apparel and cover any of this beauty up, I love it so much!!
81699120_350.png

@askesis just checking whether you're still looking for the accent that are being reprinted or not since I didn't receive a reply to my comment! Completely fine if not, just need to make sure whether I can remove you from the lists!
@askesis just checking whether you're still looking for the accent that are being reprinted or not since I didn't receive a reply to my comment! Completely fine if not, just need to make sure whether I can remove you from the lists!
@ciro GOODNESS, he is beautiful, thank you for showing me! Super fascinating combo!
@ciro GOODNESS, he is beautiful, thank you for showing me! Super fascinating combo!
@Natron Oh my goodness! I must have completely missed your ping I'm so sorry about that. And yes I'm still looking for a slot for fetfet!
@Natron Oh my goodness! I must have completely missed your ping I'm so sorry about that. And yes I'm still looking for a slot for fetfet!
03_03.jpg
@askesis no worries, exactly the reason why I made sure toi ping you! You were actually on a few of the lists and the UMs being reprinted are Shnu, Nuheb-t, Fetfet, Batana-t and Tab so I just wanna check whether it's only Fetfet or if you need anything else. Ironically, Fetfet was filled completely and I just sent out all of the other copies so that means I'll have to submit a whole new pack xD
@askesis no worries, exactly the reason why I made sure toi ping you! You were actually on a few of the lists and the UMs being reprinted are Shnu, Nuheb-t, Fetfet, Batana-t and Tab so I just wanna check whether it's only Fetfet or if you need anything else. Ironically, Fetfet was filled completely and I just sent out all of the other copies so that means I'll have to submit a whole new pack xD
toi..... [img]https://www.toitoi.hr/fileadmin/_processed_/0/a/csm_TTG-toifresh-outside-02_4e339ef795.jpg[/img]
toi.....

csm_TTG-toifresh-outside-02_4e339ef795.jpg
@Natron Oh nooooo! I should have responded sooner. I can pay for two orders of Fetfet if that eases it by tomorrow? Also yes to all of the above umas mentioned. I thought you were just talking about fetfet. so scattered brain today ^^;;
@Natron Oh nooooo! I should have responded sooner. I can pay for two orders of Fetfet if that eases it by tomorrow? Also yes to all of the above umas mentioned. I thought you were just talking about fetfet. so scattered brain today ^^;;
03_03.jpg
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 162 163