Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 162 163
@askesis I always just ping when I'm reprinting and need the confirmation after the ping because someone may have gotten a copy already in the meantime! So if you'd like me to properly add you to a slot now that I'm actively reprinting, let me know!

@brutuscourt unfortunately, both are customs so that which had been printed are the only available copies! You are still very likely to find a copy somewhere in the AH or in the forums so keep an eye out for that! Sorry for the inconvenience, personally, I'd be printing my UMs forever so people can have them but this was still done per order so it's up to the commissioner to decide!
@askesis I always just ping when I'm reprinting and need the confirmation after the ping because someone may have gotten a copy already in the meantime! So if you'd like me to properly add you to a slot now that I'm actively reprinting, let me know!

@brutuscourt unfortunately, both are customs so that which had been printed are the only available copies! You are still very likely to find a copy somewhere in the AH or in the forums so keep an eye out for that! Sorry for the inconvenience, personally, I'd be printing my UMs forever so people can have them but this was still done per order so it's up to the commissioner to decide!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd like to be on the list for Fetfet, please?
I'd like to be on the list for Fetfet, please?
HzGpUHb.png
Uah, almost forgot about the ping since I was so busy yesterday Dx
My bank will hate me but I need Fetfet and Tab so much..! ♥ Will be my first guardian, I guess and I really need to find the perfect dragons for them but sooner or later I'll find them ♥
(oh and if you wondered what happened to the gorgeous G1 fae you sent me you can see him here! Still missing his tert though but he already looks so good~ Thanks again ♥)
Uah, almost forgot about the ping since I was so busy yesterday Dx
My bank will hate me but I need Fetfet and Tab so much..! ♥ Will be my first guardian, I guess and I really need to find the perfect dragons for them but sooner or later I'll find them ♥
(oh and if you wondered what happened to the gorgeous G1 fae you sent me you can see him here! Still missing his tert though but he already looks so good~ Thanks again ♥)
I'd like a slot for fetfet plz
I'd like a slot for fetfet plz
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
Would love a slot for Tab please!
Would love a slot for Tab please!
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
Updated to here, thank you all so much!

@bakenekodesu OMGGG THE LAD! He's so pretty, that accent fits him perfectly and so does his outfit!! You managed to turn him into such a wondrous Lightning rep, such clever usage of Bronze's accentual blues.

I noted you down, good luck with getting the dragons!
Updated to here, thank you all so much!

@bakenekodesu OMGGG THE LAD! He's so pretty, that accent fits him perfectly and so does his outfit!! You managed to turn him into such a wondrous Lightning rep, such clever usage of Bronze's accentual blues.

I noted you down, good luck with getting the dragons!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]Had the same question as Askesis, but you answered it! So, that being said, I'd love to be added to a slot for the following skins: [list][*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][b]01.[/b] shnu [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][b]02.[/b] batana-t [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][b]03.[/b] tab [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][b]04.[/b] fetfet
Had the same question as Askesis, but you answered it! So, that being said, I'd love to be added to a slot for the following skins:

• 01. shnu
  • 02. batana-t
  • 03. tab
  • 04. fetfet
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich awesome, thank you so much!
@bonivich awesome, thank you so much!
nuheb-t and fetfet reprints please!! :D thank you so much for reprinting them i love them!
nuheb-t and fetfet reprints please!! :D thank you so much for reprinting them i love them!

TO3CCkr.png
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 162 163