Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snake Accent for Veils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@mysh May I have a treasure slot for Neon Unicoatl Prince? Have a nice day [emoji=guardian happy]
@mysh
May I have a treasure slot for Neon Unicoatl Prince? Have a nice day
76px-Shadow_KHREC.png 86px-Shadow_KHD.png
@terato - absolutely :)
@terato - absolutely :)
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
Oh I want in for the coatl one ! and hmm I might want one (on list) of each on the spiral matter price (don’t thing price is listed unless I’m blind)!
Oh I want in for the coatl one ! and hmm I might want one (on list) of each on the spiral matter price (don’t thing price is listed unless I’m blind)!
I would love to have a spot for the coatl accent
I would love to have a spot for the coatl accent
@VesselofEve Thank you for your order - all three accents are 500g each during pre-order. I'll reserve your spot for 'Neon UniCoatl Prince'. Please let me know if you do want a slot for each of the spiral ones too :)

@Kmspock You have it - thank you for your order!

@VesselofEve Thank you for your order - all three accents are 500g each during pre-order. I'll reserve your spot for 'Neon UniCoatl Prince'. Please let me know if you do want a slot for each of the spiral ones too :)

Update on Shadowy Entanglements Purple version run #1 @GryffonJoi @Kivovis @Illuso @Northernliights @Meddled @GlacialVitriol @X3X @Tieriastratos Sorry for the frequent pings. I got feedback. The submission got lost somehow, now I'm waiting to get my bluprints back, so I can submit the accent [i]again[/i] lol I apologize for the super-long wait! Be patient just a little bit longer, please [emoji=familiar heart]
Update on Shadowy Entanglements Purple version run #1

@GryffonJoi @Kivovis @Illuso @Northernliights @Meddled @GlacialVitriol @X3X @Tieriastratos

Sorry for the frequent pings. I got feedback. The submission got lost somehow, now I'm waiting to get my bluprints back, so I can submit the accent again lol

I apologize for the super-long wait! Be patient just a little bit longer, please
@Mysh

No worries about delays, and thanks for all the updates. : )
@Mysh

No worries about delays, and thanks for all the updates. : )
[quote name="Mysh" date="2019-03-16 23:22:39" ] @VesselofEve Thank you for your order - all three accents are 500g each during pre-order. I'll reserve your spot for 'Neon UniCoatl Prince'. Please let me know if you do want a slot for each of the spiral ones too :) @Kmspock You have it - thank you for your order! [/quote] I’ll take the others as well !
Mysh wrote on 2019-03-16 23:22:39:

I’ll take the others as well !
up
up
Verdant is loving his new accent! [emoji=tundra love] Thank you again! I love it so, so much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49172777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491728/49172777_350.png[/img] [/url]
Verdant is loving his new accent! Thank you again! I love it so, so much!

49172777_350.png
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60