Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snake Accent for Veils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
*looking for my glasses* Ah... the green Version! :-D
*looking for my glasses* Ah... the green Version! :-D
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt cool - I'll put you on the list. Only two more people and I can start printing :)
@andersbegabt cool - I'll put you on the list. Only two more people and I can start printing :)
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
ahh i cant wait! i just bought a boy for my copy... [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/YASNG/49509729.png[/img][emoji=coatl love]
ahh i cant wait! i just bought a boy for my copy...
49509729.png
@Kivovis I'm really happy you like it!! And it looks gorgeous on him!!
@Kivovis I'm really happy you like it!! And it looks gorgeous on him!!
@Mysh could I grab a slot for the green version (for gems)? I was really hoping it would win as I have two dragons that it looks neat on! [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/fPDjE/48288523.png[/img] or [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/fPDjE/49172777.png[/img]
@Mysh could I grab a slot for the green version (for gems)? I was really hoping it would win as I have two dragons that it looks neat on!

48288523.png

or

49172777.png
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Alastriona1 Absolutely :)

And your dergs look absolutely gorgeous!
@Alastriona1 Absolutely :)

And your dergs look absolutely gorgeous!
@Mysh

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Next time please be sure to include an image of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings. People on GASP get a LOT of pings and that way they don't have to go searching. Many won't meaning that you'll be losing valuable customers!
@Mysh

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Next time please be sure to include an image of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings. People on GASP get a LOT of pings and that way they don't have to go searching. Many won't meaning that you'll be losing valuable customers!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Mysh I'd love a slot for shadowy entanglement!
@Mysh I'd love a slot for shadowy entanglement!
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
@Exhalted Gladly - If you're interested in the green version, I can send it out for print. For the purple version, you'd get the first slot of the 2nd run and would have to wait for four more people to order.

Which would you prefer?
@Exhalted Gladly - If you're interested in the green version, I can send it out for print. For the purple version, you'd get the first slot of the 2nd run and would have to wait for four more people to order.

Which would you prefer?
@Mysh I'd be interested in the purple version and am fine with waiting!
@Mysh I'd be interested in the purple version and am fine with waiting!
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60